The official website of the The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls anime has revealed that the upcoming adaptation of the mobile social game, of the same name, will be airing in Japan from January 9th. In addition, the site has also released a brand new visual:
The first Blu-ray of the upcoming anime will be releasing before its debut. The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls Animation First Set is now currently available. The box set includes a special music video of the song Please Cinderella, a special cut of the [email protected] Cinderella Girls 1st Live Wonderful [email protected]!! live concert, the premiere of a new promotional video, interviews with the cast and staff and much more. The Blu-ray edition costs ¥3,000 (~ $30.00 USD) and the DVD version will set you back ¥2,500 (~ $25.00 USD).
The anime’s main cast were also revealed to be the returning voices from the commemoration PV and social game. The anime will feature:
- Sumire Uesaka (Sanae Dekomori in Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) will voice Anastasia
- Tomoyo Kurosawa (Tina Sprout from Black Bullet) voices Miria Akagi
- Hiromi Igarashi (Orion in Amnesia) as Anzu Futaba
- Marie Miyake (Aki Mikage in Gin no Saji) is voicing as Nana Abe
- Mako Morino (Chiyori in Selector Infected WIXOSS) will be voicing Yuki Himekawa
- Chinatsu Akasaki (Shinka Nibutani in Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) as Akane Hino
- Sayuri Hara (Rizumu Amamiya from Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream) will be the voice of Mio Honda
- Eri Suzuki (Sanae Higashihongan in Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?) will voice Yuuko Hori
- Satsumi Matsuda (Hiroe Atago in Saki: Zenkoku-hen) as the voice of Shouko Hoshi
- Maaya Uchida (Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) is voicing Ranko Kanzaki
- Hitomi Harada (Mizuki Himeji in Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu) as Airi Totoki
The anime’s production crew was earlier revealed and are as follows:
- Director and Storyboard Artist: Noriko Takao (The [email protected], The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Series Composer: Tatsuya Takahashi (The [email protected] Movie: Kagayaki no Mukougawa e! Screenplay)
- Character Designer and Animation Director: Yuusuke Matsuo (Black★Rock Shooter OVA, The [email protected])
- Animation Studio: A-1 Pictures (Sword Art Online, Aldnoah.Zero)
The first set of characters were revealed at a recent event:
Here is the first promotional video for The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls anime:
The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls is a mobile social game developed by Mobage and published by Bandai Namco Games. The game involves the player to interact with other players, where they need to perform various tasks. The game features a total of 100 idols to be collected, who are represented as trading cards in the game. The game acts out like other social games where you will need to use a form of stamina to do a task – where it is refilled over time. The game has been reported to earn 1 Billion Yen (~ 10 Million USD) per month from in-game purchases of items and idols, and has over 4 million users as of April this year. A live concert of the game with all the voice actresses, [email protected] Cinderella Girls 1st Live Wonderful [email protected]!!, was held at the Maihama Amphi Theater in Chiba Prefecture where the anime adaptation was announced.
Here are some stills from the PV:
The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls anime will be airing in Japan from January 9th at midnight (effectively the 10th) during the Winter 2014/2015 anime season. Further information on the series will release in the near future.
Are you ready for some more idols?
Source Article and Images -Moca News
Source Images – Nizigami
“The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls”, “[email protected]”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2014 Bandai Namco Games Inc., Mobage, A-1 Pictures and Project Cinderella