The official website of Wit Studio’s Rolling☆Girls (The Rolling Girls) original anime has revealed new information regarding its upcoming broadcast. The series itself will be airing from January 10 next year. Additionally, a brand new visual, cast members and character designs, as well as the anime’s second promotional video were also released.
The anime’s website has revealed 5 new characters that will appear in the series. Along with their character designs and respective cast members, they include:
- Ayumi Fujimura (Misaki Ayuzawa from Kaichou wa Maid-sama!) will voice Masami Utoko
- Nozomi Furuki (Miwa Yamamura in Barakamon) will voice the role of Yukari Otonashi
- Fuyuka Ooura (Run Elsie Jewelria from To LOVE-Ru) as Executive Kuniko
- Sayaka Ohara (Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail) voicing the President of Tokorozawa
- And ????????? (?????????) playing as the Green Matcha
Here is the second promotional video for Rolling☆Girls, which introduce the above characters:
The Rolling☆Girls‘ main cast were earlier revealed and are as follows:
- Ari Ozawa (Chiyo Sakura in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) will voice lead character Nozomi Moritomo
- Rina Hidaka (Silica from Sword Art Online) voicing as Yukina Kosaka
- Risa Taneda (Mirai Kuriyama from Kyoukai no Kanata) as Ai Hibiki
- Yumiri Hanamori (First major role) as Chiaya Misono
The anime’s site has also released an image explaining the character’s relationship and their mob alignment in the series:
The anime’s staff were earlier revealed:
- Director: Kotomi Deai (Silver Spoon Season 2)
- Screenplay Writer: Yasuyuki Muto (Sengoku Basara, Bible Black)
- Original Character Designer: tanu (Tari Tari)
- Character Designer: Katsuhiko Kitada (Major: Yuujou no Ikkyuu)
- Animation Studio: Wit Studio (Attack on Titan, Hal)
Here is the first promotional video for the anime:
Rolling☆Girls (The Rolling Girls) is an original anime being produced by Wit Studio. The series will be receiving two manga adaptations. The first launched early this month on October 4th in Mag Garden’s Monthly Comic Garden magazine and is written by Yosuke Miyagi (Guilty Crown manga) and illustrated by Bonkara. The second is a 4-koma manga titled Ro~lling Gi~rls Inspirtation x Traveler that is currently being published in Mag Garden’s online Comic Blade magazine, written by Miyagi and illustrated by Sheepbox.
Here is the synopsis of the series:
It’s been 10 years since the Great Tokyo Decisive Battle, in a Japan where all the prefectures have become independent countries. This is a not-so-ordinary story about ordinary girls, according to ordinary girls. Can the ordinary save the Earth!?
The Rolling☆Girls anime will be airing next year from January 10 on MBS, during the Winter 2014/2015 anime season. Further information about the series will release soon.
Source Article – Gamer.tw
“Rolling☆Girls”, “The Rolling Girls”, images and all associated brands and titles © 2014 Wit Studio and The Rolling Girls Production Committee