April Fools: 30,000 Anime Fans Vote Their Top 20 Most Hated Characters

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters

Japanese online polling site EpuFu has recently held a poll asking their users what were their Most Hated Anime Characters of all time. A staggering total of over 30,000 fans have voted in the poll and have compiled all the results into the top 20. From the vote total, 64.8% of the voters were male and the remaining 35.2% were female. For each of the ranks, a comment from one of the site’s users is posted so do note that there will be spoilers in the following rankings.

So here are the Top 20 Most Hated Characters in all of anime as voted by EpuFu:

 

20. (586 Votes) Sakura Haruno

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#20

shinjaNinja23 Comments:

What a worthless girl even in the war

 

19. (591 Votes) Ash Ketchum

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#19

GarySmeels States:

This fucker got over 30 badges and still doesn’t know that electric is weak to ground attacks. And he also taught bulbasaur whirlwind like wtf.

 

18. (600 Votes) Makoto Itou

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#18

KadoKadaKowa says:

What an ungrateful bitch, worse than Shinji

 

17. (654 Votes) Shu Ouma

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#17

SinonBesta4Lyf comments:

Kill me if I ever get that emo

 

16. (683 Votes) Yoshihiro Togashi

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#16

jinfujisawa55 states:

Instead of Hunter X Hunter it should be Halt X Halt.

 

15. (712 Votes) Nina Einstein

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#15

dhiroutakyll comments:

Table-kun did nothing wrong

 

14. (720 Votes) The Director of Oreimo

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#14

NEETELITE states:

Kyousuke is a dirty shithead for denying Kuroneko

 

13. (800 Votes) Shou Tucker

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#13

kaoru37vds comments:

I wonder if he is a furry

 

12. (820 Votes) Lelouch Lamperouge

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#12

metakichi states

I call him leDouche

 

11. (910 Votes) #FuckSlaine

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#11

FuckSlaine says:

FuckSlaine

 

10. (913 Votes) Shaft Editors

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#10

k1997connect mentions:

I paid ¥6,800(~ $58.70 USD) or censored scenes

 

9. (960 Votes) The Smartass that Came up with Endless Eight

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#9

Kyonnoimoto states:

Kyon-kun denwa

 

8. (998 Votes) Gen Urobuchi

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#8

amagase_sui says:

Fuck you Urobuchi for writing the ending

 

7. (1,202 Votes) Aldnoah.Zero Writers

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#7

amagase_sui comments:

Fuck you Urobuchi for not writing the ending

 

6. (1,560 Votes) Your Waifu

30,000 Anime Fans Vote Their Top 20 Most Hated Characters #6

Butch_Gen comments:

My waifu is the best

 

5. (2,198 Votes) Kokoro Connect Producers

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#5

ecepogaraqe states:

I blame Slaine

 

4. (2,500 Votes) That Creepy Fairy King Guy from Sword Art Online

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#4

Sugou Nobuyuki says:

Asuna deserves everything for being a boring shit wife

 

3. (2,601 Votes) A Can of Sakuma Drops

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#3

KobeBryant comments:

I don’t want to remember

 

2. (4,022 Votes) Kosaki Onodera

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#2

iamkouguma1112 mentions:

I volunteer to have sex with this hated person

 

1. (5,962 Votes) Spice and Wolf Production Committee

30,000-Anime-Fans-Vote-Their-Top-20-Most-Hated-Characters-#1

hammerpriceman comments:

WHY DONT YOU WANT MY MONEY?

 

And that is the top 20 most hated anime characters according to the EpuFu poll. Do you agree with the rankings? Are there any misplaced characters or any you would suggest?

 
Source Article: EpuFu

Frontalspy
Follow me:

Frontalspy

Hello, I am FrontalSpy the owner of Otaku Tale. I play video games and watch a bunch of anime. You can catch my daily musings on my twitter @FrontalSpy.
Frontalspy
Follow me: