Charapedia: Top 20 Anime You Would Recommend to Others

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others

Japanese online poll Charapedia has held another poll, this time asking their users to vote for their anime they would most recommend to others. After seeing the top 10 male and female rankings, the total votes have been totalled and calculated into the top 20 anime that users would recommend others to watch, from the 180+ anime that were suggested . Of the 10,000 people that voted, 68.4% of the voters are male, with the remaining 31.6% being female. 76.5% of the voters are under 30 and the 23.5% of voters are above 30 years old.

So without further ado, here are the top 20 anime that the users of Charapedia would recommend that you should watch:

 

20. (99 Votes) K-ON!

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#20-K-ON!

19. (108 Votes) Hyouka

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#19-Hyouka

 

18. (110 Votes) Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000%

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#18-Uta-no-Prince-sama-Maji-Love-1000

 

17. (114 Votes) Steins;Gate

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#17-Steins;Gate

 

16. (117 Votes) Attack on Titan

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#16-Attack-on-Titan

 

15. (119 Votes) Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#15-Magi-The-Labyrinth-of-Magic

 

14. (126 Votes) Hunter x Hunter

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#14-Hunter-x-Hunter

 

13. (134 Votes) Toradora!

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#13-Toradora

 

12. (138 Votes) Free!

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#12-Free!

 

11. (140 Votes) Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#11-Chuunibyou-demo-Koi-ga-Shitai!

 

10. (185 Votes) Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#10-Yahari-Ore-no-Seishun-Love-Comedy-wa-Machigatteiru.

 

9. (188 Votes) Sword Art Online

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#9-Sword-Art-Online

 

8. (218 Votes) Bakemonogatari

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#8-Bakemonogatari

 

7. (219 Votes) Clannad

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#7-Clannad

 

6. (224 Votes) Kuroko’s Basketball

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#6-Kurokos-Basketball

 

5. (225 Votes) Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#5-Code-Geass-Hangyaku-no-Lelouch

 

4. (236 Votes) Gintama

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#4-Gintama

 

3. (252 Votes) Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#3-Mahou-Shoujo-Madoka-Magica

 

2. (336 Votes) Angel Beats!

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#2-Angel-Beats!

 

1. (420 Votes) Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.

Charapedia-Top-20-Anime-You-Would-Recommend-to-Others-#1-Ano-Hi-Mita-Hana-no-Namae-wo-Bokutachi-wa-Mada-Shiranai.

So do you agree with the top 20 anime? Would you recommend any newcomer of seasoned anime fan to watch them? Also check out the male and female rankings.

 
Source Article – Charapedia

Frontalspy
Follow me:

Frontalspy

Hello, I am FrontalSpy the owner of Otaku Tale. I play video games and watch a bunch of anime. You can catch my daily musings on my twitter @FrontalSpy.
Frontalspy
Follow me: