The official website of the anime adaptation of Okayado’s Monster Musume (Everyday Life with Monster Girls) manga has revealed that there will be an online browser game based on the series. The game will be released later this year.
DMM Games, who produced the Kantai Collection game, will be developing the online game. It will feature a new original story where the player will have to host and accommodate various monster girls. They will be homestaying at the player’s house due to the Cultural Exchange Between Species Act. Players are able to interact with the girls and raise their intimacy levels were a reward may presented. The game will also feature a large selection of original monster girls.
The main cast of the anime includes:
- Sora Amamiya (Asseylum Vers Allusia from Aldnoah.Zero) will voice Miia, the redheaded Lamia
- Ari Ozawa (Chiyo Sakura in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) as Papi, a Blue Haired Harpy
- Natsuki Aikawa (Petra Ral in Attack on Titan) as Centorea Shianus, a Blonde Centaur
- Mayuka Nomura (Sayaka Shimizu in Rescue Me!) will be voicing Suu, the green hair Slime Girl
- Haruka Yamazaki (Tomoyo Kanzaki from Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de) joins the cast to voice Meroune Lorelei, a pink haired Mermaid
- Sakura Nakamura (Akebi Sasaki in Girls und Panzer) voices Rachnera Arachnera, the lavender haired Arachne
- Junji Majima (Ryuuji Takasu from Toradora!) will be voicing Kimihito Kurusu, the main Human protagonist
The main members of the Monster Musume anime’s production staff consists of:
- Director: Tatsuya Yoshihara (Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san, Yoru no Yatterman)
- Series Composer and Scriptwriter: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?, Hajime no Ippo Rising)
- Character Designer and Animation Director: Takaya Sunagawa (Yozakura Quartet ~Hana no Uta~, Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san)
- Chief Animation Director: Shunji Akasaka (Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san and Wake Up, Girls! Key Animator)
- Sound Director: Hiroto Morishita (Blade & Soul, Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai)
- Music Composers: Hiroaki Tsutsumi (Ao Haru Ride, Yuushibu) and manzo (Keihin Kazoku , Himitsu Kessha Taka no Tsume Countdown)
- Animation Studios: Lerche (Assassination Classroom, Re:␣Hamatora) and Seven (Ai Mai Mi, Strange+)
Here is the anime’s first PV:
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Everyday Life with Monster Girls) or just Monster Musume, is a romantic, ecchi harem manga written and illustrated by Okayado (Takemaru Inui). The series began in March 2012 in Tokuma Shoten’s Monthly Comic Ryu magazine where a total of 7 volumes have been compiled and published to date, with over 1,000,000 copies sold. The series has been very popular where the release of new volumes debut in the top 3. The Monster Musume anime was announced in the manga’s 7th volume that released in March this year.
Here is the synopsis of the series from MAL:
Monsters—they’re real, and they want to date us! Three years ago, the world learned that harpies, centaurs, catgirls, and all manners of fabulous creatures are not merely fiction; they are flesh and blood—not to mention scale, feather, horn, and fang. Thanks to the “Cultural Exchange Between Species Act,” these once-mythical creatures have assimilated into society, or at least, they’re trying.
When a hapless human named Kurusu Kimihito is inducted as a “volunteer” into the government exchange program, his world is turned upside down. A snake-like lamia named Miia comes to live with him, and it is Kurusu’s job to take care of her and make sure she integrates into his everyday life. Unfortunately for Kurusu, Miia is undeniably sexy, and the law against interspecies breeding is very strict. Even worse, when a ravishing centaur girl and a flirtatious harpy move in, what’s a full-blooded young man with raging hormones to do?!
The Monster Musume online browser game from DMM Games will be out in 2015. The anime adaptation of the series is currently airing on Wednesdays on Tokyo MX at 12:30am JST.
Source Article – Anime News Network
“Monster Musume”, “Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou”, “Everyday Life with Monster Girls”, images and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Okayado, Takemaru Inui and Tokuma Shoten