The first promotional video of the anime has been revealed, introducing the series’ main characters and also previewing the anime’s Ending song, Sore wa Chiisa na Hikari no you na by Sayuri.
The first episode of the Boku dake ga Inai Machi anime will air on Fridays on Fuji TV’s Noitamina block at 1:50am JST on January 8th. Though this is only for the anime’s first episode; all remaining episodes of the anime will air in an earlier timeslot, at 12:55am JST.
The main cast of the anime has been unveiled and will star:
- Shinnosuke Mitsushima (Ryotaro in the movie Fu-Zoku Changed My Life) will have his anime debut role voicing 29 year old Satoru Fujinuma
- Tao Tsuchiya (Mare Tsumura in the Mare live action drama) makes her anime debut as 10 year old Satoru Fujinuma
- Aoi Yuuki (Madoka Kaname in Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica) will voice Kayo Hinadzuki
- Chinatsu Akasaki (Shinka Nibutani from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) as Airi Katagiri
- You Taichi (Sayori Mizushima from Love Lab) will voice Kenya Kobayashi
- Akari Kito (Maki Aika in Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?) as Hiromi Sugita
- Ayaka Nanase (First Major Role) voices Osamu
- Yukitoshi Kikuchi (Noboru Maruyama from Gin no Saji) is going to voice Kazu
- Takahiro Mizushima (Taichi Yaegashi from Kokoro Connect) as Jun Shiratori
- Minami Takayama (Conan Edogawa in Detective Conan) is voicing Sachiko Fujinuma
- Mitsuru Miyamoto (Maiza Avaro in Baccano!) Gaku Yashiro
Here is the anime’s first commercial:
And the second CM:
The main members of the anime’s main staff consists of:
- Director: Tomohiko Ito (Sword Art Online, Silver Spoon)
- Series Composer: Taku Kishimoto (Haikyu!!, Silver Spoon)
- Anime Character Designer: Keigo Sasaki (Nanatsu no Taizai, Ao no Exorcist)
- Animation Studio: A-1 Pictures (Sword Art Online, Silver Spoon)
Boku dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED ) is a supernatural manga written and illustrated by Kei Sanbe. The series started in 2012 in Kadokawa Shoten’s Young Ace magazine, where a total of 6 volumes have been published to date, with. The manga was nominated for the Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize Reader Award in 2014.
Here is the series synopsis from MAL:
Struggling manga author Satoru Fujinuma is beset by his fear to express himself. However, he has a supernatural ability of being forced to prevent deaths and catastrophes by being sent back in time before the incident occurred, repeating time until the accident is prevented. One day, he gets involved in an accident that has him framed as a murderer. Desperate to save the victim, he sends himself back in time only to find himself as a grade-schooler one month before fellow classmate Kayo Hinazuki went missing. Satoru now embarks on a new quest: to save Kayo and solve the mystery behind her disappearance.
The Boku dake ga Inai Machi anime adaptation will airs its first episode on Friday, January 8th on Fuji TV at 1:50am JST. The series will then air every Friday at 12:55am JST in the following weeks. Additional information about the anime will be revealed very soon.
“Boku dake ga Inai Machi “, “The Town Where Only I Am Missing”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Kei Sanbe, Kadokawa Shoten, A-1 Pictures and the Boku Machi Production Committee