The official website of the anime adaptation of Riku Misora and Won’s Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry (A Chivalry of the Failed Knight/A Tale of Worst One) light novel series has revealed that the upcoming series will start airing on October 3. Additionally, a brand new visual and promotional video have also been released.
The Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry anime will begin airing on October 3rd on AT-X at 11:30pm JST. The anime will also start airing on the 5th on Tokyo MX at 12:30am JST, on TV Aichi at 1:05am JST and on Sun TV at 11:30pm JST.
The second promotional video for the anime has been released:
The main cast members of the Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry anime includes:
- Ryota Ohsaka (Motoki Yaze in Strike the Blood) will voice Ikki Kurogane
- Shizuka Ishigami (Ellis Fahrengart in Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance) voices Stella Vermillion
- Nao Touyama (Chitoge Kirisaki in Nisekoi) as Shizuku Kurogane
- Shintaro Asanuma (Takumu Mayuzumi from Accel World) is voicing the role of Nagi Arisuin
- Yuu Kobayashi (Sasha Blouse from Attack on Titan) will voice Ayase Ayatsuji
- Hisako Kanemoto (Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury in Sailor Moon Crystal) voices Touka Todo
The main members of the anime’s staff consists of:
- Director: Shin Oonuma (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Watamote)
- Series Director: Jin Tamamura (Koutetsu no Vendetta, Watamote Episode Director)
- Series Composer: Shogo Yasukawa (Terra Formars, Shokugeki no Souma)
- Anime Character Designer: Sei Komatsubara (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S and Little Busters! Animation Director)
- Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa (Aldnoah.Zero, High School DxD)
- Animation Studios: Silver Link (Non Non Biyori, Kokoro Connect) and Nexus (Santa Company, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry)
Here is the announcement promotional video of the series:
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry (A Chivalry of the Failed Knight/A Tale of Worst One) is an school, action light novel series written by Riku Misora and illustrated by Won. The series first began in 2013 under SB Creative’s GA Bunko imprint. A total of 7 novels have been released, with 6 main novels and one spin-off. A manga adaptation of the series by Megumu Soramichi began last year being published in Monthly Shonen Gangan.
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
The “school sword action” story revolves around Magic Knights, modern magic-users who fight with weapons converted from their souls. Ikki Kurogane goes to a school for these Magic Knights, but he is the “Failed Knight” or “Worst One” who is failing because he has no magical skills. However, one day, he is challenged to a duel by Stella, a foreign princess and the “Number One” student. In this duel, “the loser must be obedient for life.”
The anime adaptation of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry will start airing on Saturday, October 3rd at 11:30pm JST on AT-X, during the Fall/Autumn 2015 anime season. Further information about the anime will be revealed in the upcoming weeks.
Source Article – Crunchyroll
“Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry”, “A Tale of Worst One”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Riku Misora, Won, SB Creative, Silver Link, Nexus and the Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Production Committee