At the recent Shingeki No Bahamut (Rage of Bahamut) orchestra concert the main staff of the series’ anime adaptation has announced that a second season of the Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis anime is currently underway.
— 神撃のバハムート GENESIS (@bahamut_genesis) May 6, 2015
The first season of Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis began broadcast on October 6th last year and ran for a total of 12 episodes, ending in late December.
The main cast of the first anime includes:
- Hiroyuki Yoshino (Firo Prochainezo from Baccano!) as Favaro
- Risa Shimizu (Misaki Touhouin in Nagasarete Airantou) will voice Amira
- Go Inoue (Spain from Hetalia Axis Powers) is voicing Kaisar
- Miyuki Sawashiro (Shino Asada in Sword Art Online II) voices Rita
The staff that produced the first season consists of:
- Director: Keiichi Satou (Saint Seiya: Legend of Sanctuary, Tiger & Bunny)
- Character Designer and Chief Animation Director: Naoyuki Onda (Gantz, Psycho-Pass)
- Series Composer: Keiichi Hasegawa (Astro Boy 2003, Viper’s Creed)
- Effects Animator: Takashi Hashimoto (Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse, One Piece Film Z )
- Art Director: Goki Nakamura (Baku Tech! Bakugan, Ibara no Ou)
- Color Scheme Designer: Mikasa Osamu (Stratos 4, Wolf Children)
- CGI Director: Shinya Sugai (Eden of the East, Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo)
- Music Composer: Yoshihiro Ike (Tiger & Bunny, Ergo Proxy)
- Animation Studio: Mappa (Zankyou no Terror, Hajime no Ippo Rising)
And a promotional video for the anime:
Shingeki no Bahamut (Rage of Bahamut) is a free to play mobile Collectable Card Game developed by Cygames. The game originally released on Android in January 2012, before making its way to iOS in April the same year. Since its release the game has become one of the most popular apps of the year with over 8 million players. The game involves players roaming the lands and fighting enemies using cards, from either Man, Demon or Gods cards. The game also holds numerous events with the major event titled Holy Wars. An anime adaptation of the game was produced for the 2014 Fall/Autumn anime season. Studio Mappa (Zankyou no Terror, Hajime no Ippo Rising) produced the series with Keiichi Satou (Saint Seiya: Legend of Sanctuary, Tiger & Bunny) directing.
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
Mistarcia is a magical world where humans, gods, and demons mingle together. In the past, the black-and-silver winged Bahamut has threatened to destroy the land, but humans, gods, and demons overcame their differences to fight together and seal its power. The key to that seal was split in two, one half given to the gods and the other to demons, so that they would never be united and Bahamut never released. Now, two thousand years later, the world is in an era of peace—until the day a woman steals the gods’ half of the key.
The second season of the Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis anime is in production. Not much has been revealed about the new season thus far. Further details will be released soon.
Source Article – Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis Anime Twitter
“Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis”, “Shingeki no Bahamut”, “Rage of Bahamut”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Cygames, inc.,Mappa and Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis