The official website of the upcoming anime adaptation of Shouji Satou’s Triage X manga has revealed lots of new information, including the revelation that it will be airing from April 8th at 25:05, effectively airing on April 9th at 1:05am JST. Additionally, the site has also revealed new cast members of the anime, the main theme songs and a brand new promotional video. Furthermore, the most recent issue of Nyantype magazine has revealed a new visual.Click on the image for the full resolution:
The website has revealed three additional voice actresses that will be joining the anime’s cast. They include:
- Fuyuka Ooura (Run Elsie Jewelria from To LOVE-Ru) voicing as Yuuko Sagiri
- Masumi Asano (Hakufu Sonsaku from Ikkitousen) will voice Miki Tsurugi
- Ryoko Shiraishi (Hayate Ayasaki from Hayate no Gotoku!) as Sayo Hitsugi
They will join the earlier announced main cast:
- Kenji Akabane (The Producer from THE [email protected]) voicing the role of Arashi Mikami
- Yui Kondou (Furano Yukihira from NouCome) will voice Mikoto Kiba
- Amina Sato (Yuuka Ichijou in AKB0048) as Oriha Nashida
The main theme songs of the anime were also revealed. The Opening theme will be triage performed by Saeko Zogo with Nagareda Project and the Ending theme being Soleil More by Kazutomi Yamamoto. Zogo herself has performed the ED for Hitsugi no Chaika where she also voiced Chaika Bogdan. Yamamoto performed the ED CLICK YOUR HEART!! for Love Stage!!
The anime’s staff consists of:
- Director and Anime Character Designer: Akio Takami (Shaman King, Kanokon)
- Director: Takao Kato (To LOVE-Ru, Upotte!!)
- Series Composer: Katsuhiko Takayama (Aldnoah.Zero, Mirai Nikki)
- Art Director: Yoshio Tanioka (Persona 3 the Movie #2 Midsummer Knight’s Dream, Valkyria Chronicles)
- Music Producer: Shunichi Uemura (Date A Live, Strike Witches)
- Animation Studio: Xebec (To LOVE-Ru, Tokyo ESP)
A brand new promotional video for the anime was also revealed, which introduces the main characters of the series:
Triage X is an ecchi action manga written and illustrated by Shouji Satou, who did the illustrations of the Highschool of the Dead manga. The series first began in May 2009 during the 2008-2010 hiatus of the Highschool of the Dead manga, where it was published in Fujimi Shobo’s Monthly Dragon Age magazine. To date a total of 9 compiled chapters, with the latest releasing in Japan on September 9 this year. Satou continued working on the series more feverishly after the more indefinite hiatus of the Highschool of the Dead manga in March 2011.
Here is a synopsis of Triage X from MAL:
Mochizuki General Hospital boasts some of the most well-trained (and well-endowed) nurses in town. But though these ladies spend much of their day battling sickness, their after-hours are spent fighting a very different sort of disease… Under the leadership of the hospital chairman, a handful of staff members and local teenagers form a group of mercenary assassins, targeting the “cancers” of society and excising those individuals before their wickedness spreads.
The Triage X anime adaptation will broadcast in Japan from April 9th at 1:05am JST on Tokyo MXduring the Spring 2015 anime season. Further information about the series will be revealed soon.
Source Article – Anime News Network
Source Image – Yanda.re
“Triage X”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Shouji Satou, Kadokawa, Fujimi Shobo