The official website of the anime adaptation of Tappei Nagatsuki and Shintarou Otsuka’s Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Re: Life in a Different World from Zero) light novel series has announced that a Dakimakura (body pillow) cover of Rem is currently in production.
The double sided Dakimakura cover of Rem, the blue haired twin of the maid Ram, will be a full sized cover at 1600mm × 500mm. The cover will be coming out later this August and will retail for ¥12,000 (~ US$113.00).
The Re: Zero anime will run for a total of 25 episodes, that will be split up into a total of 9 Blu-ray and DVD volumes. The first volume will release in Japan on June 24th, with the final volume releasing on February 24th, 2017. The first and last volumes will contain 2 episodes, whilst all the other volumes will feature three episodes.
Here is the anime’s main cast:
- Yuusuke Kobayashi (Arslan in Arslan Senki) voicing as Subaru Natsuki
- Rie Takahashi (Megumin from Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!) as Emilia
- Yumi Uchiyama (Yoko Inokuma from Kiniro Mosaic) will voice Pack
- Chinatsu Akasaki (Shinka Nibutani in Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) voices Felt
- Yuuichi Nakamura (Kyousuke Kousaka in Oreimo) will voice the role of Reinhard van Astrea
- Inori Minase (Chino Kafuu in Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?) voicing as Rem
- Rie Murakawa (Hotaru Ichijou from Non Non Biyori) as Ram
- Satomi Arai (Kuroko Shirai from Toaru Majutsu no Index) will voice Beatrice
- Takehito Koyasu (Aokiji from One Piece) as Roswell L Mathers
The production staff of the anime includes:
- Director: Masaharu Watanabe (Wakaba Girl, Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden)
- Series Composer: Masahiro Yokotani (Free!, Hataraku Maou-sama!)
- Chief Animation Director and Anime Character Designer: Kyuta Sakai (Sakura Trick, Steins;Gate)
- Music Composer: Kenichiro Suehiro (Akasaka, Tears to Tiara)
- Animation Studio: White Fox (Steins;Gate, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?)
The Opening theme song of the anime is Redo performed by Konomi Suzuki and the Ending theme song is Styx Helix by Myth & Roid.
Here is the latest promotional video of Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu:
Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Re: Life in a Different World from Zero) is a fantasy light novel series written by Tappei Nagatsuki with illustrations by Shintarou Otsuka. The series started in early 2014 being published under Kadokawa’s MF Bunko J imprint. To date a total of 8 volumes have been published. There have been two manga adaptations produced thus far. The first manga is drawn by Daichi Matsue and published under Monthly Comic Alive where the series ended at 2 volumes. The second series is by Makoto Fugetsu with the first volume releasing in March under Square Enix’s Big Gangan magazine.
Here is the series synopsis from MAL:
Suddenly high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world and no sign of the one who summoned him, things become worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru cooperates with the girl to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue, Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices he gained the ability “Returns by Death.” A helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. And beyond the despair can he save the girl from the fate of death?
The Dakimakura cover of Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu‘s Rem is avaliable for sale and will release in Japan this August, for ¥12,000 (~ US$113.00). The series will be a 2 cour series running for a total of 25 episodes.
Source Article - Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Anime Website
"Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu", "Re: Life in a Different World from Zero", images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2016 Tappei Nagatsuki, Shintarou Otsuka, and the Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Production Committee