Charapedia: Top 20 Charming Anime Characters of 2016

Charapedia-Top-20-Charming-Anime-Characters-of-2016

2016 is done and dusted and the celebrations of the new year are still going strong. For anime, 2016 was very bountiful in lots of amazing anime with even better anime characters. But which ones are the most beautiful and charming? Japanese ranking site Charapedia has held a new poll asking its users which anime character of 2016 stole our hearts the most.

Taking in the first 10,000 votes, the top 20 anime characters have been calculated and ranked. From the 10,000 votes, 57.9% of the total voters were female and the remaining 42.1% being male. 71.2% of voters were under 30 and the 28.8% were 30 or above.

So here are Charapedia’s Top 20 Charming Anime Characters of 2016:

20. Hifumi Takimoto – New Game! (124 Votes)

Hifumi-Takimoto---New-Game!

 

19.  Yuri Plisetsky – Yuri!!! on Ice (137 Votes)

Yuri-Plisetsky---Yuri!!!-on-Ice

 

18. Shinsuke Takasugi – Gintama (138 Votes)

Shinsuke-Takasugi---Gintama

 

17. Josuke Higashikata – JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable (140 Votes)

Josuke-Higashikata---JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-Diamond-is-Unbreakable

 

16. Kashuu Kiyomitsu – Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru (149 Votes)

Kashuu-Kiyomitsu---Touken-Ranbu-Hanamaru

 

15. Takashi Natsume – Natsume Yuujinchou Go (153 Votes)

Takashi-Natsume---Natsume-Yuujinchou-Go

 

14. Chitose Karasuma – Gi(a)rlish Number (154 Votes)

Chitose-Karasuma---Giarlish-Number

 

13. Sakunosuke Oda – Bungou Stray Dogs (157 Votes)

Sakunosuke-Oda---Bungou-Stray-Dogs

 

12. Yuuri Katsuki – Yuri!!! on Ice (173 Votes)

Yuuri-Katsuki---Yuri!!!-on-Ice

 

11. Kusuo Saiki – Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (202 Votes)

Kusuo-Saiki---Saiki-Kusuo-no-psi-nan

 

10. Mikazuki Augus – Mobile Suit Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans (210 Votes)

Mikazuki-Augus---Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Tekketsu-no-Orphans

 

9. Emilia – Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (216 Votes)

Emilia---Re-Zero-kara-Hajimeru-Isekai-Seikatsu

 

8. Kei Tsukishima – Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou (267 Votes)

Kei-Tsukishima---Haikyuu-Karasuno-Koukou-VS-Shiratorizawa-Gakuen-Koukou

 

7. Gintoki Sakata – Gintama (288 Votes)

Gintoki-Sakata---Gintama

 

6. Aoba Suzukaze – New Game! (299 Votes)

Aoba-Suzukaze---New-Game!

 

5. Chuuya Nakahara – Bungou Stray Dogs (320 Votes)

Chuuya-Nakahara---Bungou-Stray-Dogs

 

4. Victor Nikiforov – Yuri!!! on Ice (331 Votes)

Victor-Nikiforov---Yuri!!!-on-Ice

 

3. Megumin – Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (332 Votes)

Megumin---Kono-Subarashii-Sekai-ni-Shukufuku-wo!

 

2. Osamu Dazai – Bungou Stray Dogs (432 Votes)

Osamu-Dazai---Bungou-Stray-Dogs

 

1. Rem – Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (565 Votes)

Rem---Re-Zero-kara-Hajimeru-Isekai-Seikatsu

 

To see how the male and female votes impacted the total votes, their differences and what they found charming, here are the rankings of their respective top 10:

Male (42.1%) Female (57.9%)
10. Mizuki Usami – Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! (97 Votes) 10. Kashuu Kiyomitsu – Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru (133 Votes)
9. Josuke Higashikata – JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable (99 Votes) 9. Takashi Natsume – Natsume Yuujinchou Go (140 Votes)
8. Makoto Kowata – Flying Witch (102 Votes) 8. Yuuri Katsuki – Yuri!!! on Ice (162 Votes)
7. Hifumi Takimoto – New Game! (114 Votes) 7. Kusuo Saiki – Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (170 Votes)
6. Chitose Karasuma – Gi(a)rlish Number (121 Votes) 6. Rem – Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (242 Votes)
5. Mikazuki Augus – Mobile Suit Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans (130 Votes) 5. Gintoki Sakata – Gintama (251 Votes)
4. Emilia – Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (156 Votes) 4. Kei Tsukishima – Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou (253 Votes)
3. Aoba Suzukaze – New Game! (240 Votes) 3. Victor Nikiforov – Yuri!!! on Ice (299 Votes)
2. Megumin – Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (294 Votes) 2. Chuuya Nakahara – Bungou Stray Dogs (308 Votes)
1. Rem – Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (323 Votes) 1. Osamu Dazai – Bungou Stray Dogs (409 Votes)

So do you agree with the top 20? Which do you reckon are the most charming anime characters of 2016? Which top 10 rankings do you agree with more, the males or the females?



Source Article - Charapedia
Images, videos and all associated brands and titles © 2017 Respective Owners and Creators
Frontalspy
Follow me:

Frontalspy

Hello, I am FrontalSpy the owner of Otaku Tale. I play video games and watch a bunch of anime. You can catch my daily musings on my twitter @FrontalSpy.
Frontalspy
Follow me: