Studio Trigger (Kill la Kill, Little Witch Academia) and A-1 Pictures (Sword Art Online, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso) have unveiled a brand new commercial for their upcoming collaborative anime project DARLING in the FRANKXX. This 30 second video introduces to us the next set of main characters, Ichigo and Goro, who will team up with the FRANKXX Delphinium.
Studio Trigger and A-1 Pictures are collaborating with each other to produce a brand new original Sci-Fi TV anime titled DARLING in the FRANKXX.
Here is the previous main character commercial that introduces Hiro and Zero Two:
And here is the commercial that features the FRANKXX Strelizia:
Here is the anime’s announcement video, which reveals the production staff working on the new project:
The new series will be an original science-fiction television anime. A-1 Pictures producer Hiroyuki Shimizu (anohana, Working!!) was announced to be working on the project, though at what capacity was not revealed.
The anime’s listed staff include:
- Director: Atsushi Nishigori (The [email protected], The [email protected] Movie: Kagayaki no Mukougawa e!)
- Assistant Director: Toshifumi Akai (Magi: The Kingdom of Magic and Bakemonogatari Animation Director)
- Series Composers: Atsushi Nishigori and Naotaka Hayashi (Robotics;Notes, Steins;Gate)
- Anime Character Designer and Chief Animation Director: Masayoshi Tanaka (anohana, High School of the Dead)
- Mecha Designer: Shigeto Koyama (Star Driver, Hirune Hime: Shiranai Watashi no Monogatari)
- Action Animation Supervisor: Hiroyuki Imaishi (Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill Director)
- Animation Studios: Studio Trigger (Kill la Kill, Little Witch Academia) and A-1 Pictures (Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail)