The Netsuzou TRap TV anime will air this July during the Summer 2017 anime season. The series is about the forbidden love between two female friends as they go behind the backs of their boyfriends to be with each other. The anime’s tagline is:
We have a secret we can’t tell our boyfriends.
Here are the anime’s previous visuals:
The anime’s main cast includes:
- Ai Kakuma (Ruuko Kominato from Selector Infected WIXOSS) leading as Yuma Okazaki
- Hiromi Igarashi (Anzu Futaba in The [email protected] Cinderella Girls) joining the cast as Hotaru Mizushina
- Daisuke Ono (Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler) will voice Fujiwara
- Ryota Ohsaka (Sugane Tachibana from Gatchaman Crowds) as Takeda
The revealed staff members working on the anime consists of:
- Director: Hisayoshi Hirasawa (OZMAFIA!!, Ojisan to Marshmallow)
- Scriptwriters: Yuuichi Uchibori (Bernard-jou Iwaku.) and WORDS in STEREO (Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki)
- Anime Character Designer: Masaru Kawashima (White Album and Kiznaiver Animation Director)
- Animation Studio: Creators in Pack (OZMAFIA!!, Ojisan to Marshmallow)
Netsuzou TRap (NTR: Netsuzou TRap) is a yuri romance manga written and illustrated by Naoko Kodama. The manga began its publication in late 2014 under Ichijinsha’s Comic Yuri Hime magazine. A total of 4 compiled volumes have been published.
Here is the series synopsis from MAL:
Yuma and Hotaru have been friends since childhood, so it’s only natural that when Yuma is nervous about her new boyfriend, she asks Hotaru for advice. But when Hotaru starts coming onto Yuma for what feels like more than just ‘practice’, what does it mean…? With boyfriends in the foreground but a secret, passionate tryst in the background, will Yuma and Hotaru try to forget what happened between them or have they fallen into a trap of true love and betrayal?
The TV anime adaptation of yuri manga Netsuzou TRap will be broadcasting this July, throughout the Summer 2017 anime season. Additional details about the series will be revealed in the near future.
"Netsuzou TRap", "NTR: Netsuzou TRap", images and all associated brands and titles © 2017 Naoko Kodama, Ichijinsha and the Netsuzou TRap Production Committee