The official website of the anime adaptation of Naoko Kodama’s yuri manga Netsuzou TRap (NTR: Netsuzou TRap) has revealed that the series will start broadcasting from July 5th on AT-X. In addition, the site also revealed that the episodes will be 10 minutes long.
The first episode of the Netsuzou TRap TV anime will premiere on Wednesday, July 5th on AT-X from 10:00pm JST till 10:10pm JST (running for 10 minutes). The series will then air on Tokyo MX from the 6th at 3:40am JST, on BS11 from the 8th at 3:30am JST and on Tokyo MX2 from the 12th at 1:35am JST.
The series will also be streaming on various Japanese sites, including AbemaTV, NicoNico Douga, Amazon Video, GYAO! and U-Next.
The anime’s main cast includes:
- Ai Kakuma (Ruuko Kominato from Selector Infected WIXOSS) leading as Yuma Okazaki
- Hiromi Igarashi (Anzu Futaba in The [email protected] Cinderella Girls) joining the cast as Hotaru Mizushina
- Daisuke Ono (Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler) will voice Fujiwara
- Ryota Ohsaka (Sugane Tachibana from Gatchaman Crowds) as Takeda
The revealed staff members working on the anime consists of:
- Director: Hisayoshi Hirasawa (OZMAFIA!!, Ojisan to Marshmallow)
- Scriptwriters: Yuuichi Uchibori (Bernard-jou Iwaku.) and WORDS in STEREO (Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki)
- Anime Character Designer: Masaru Kawashima (White Album and Kiznaiver Animation Director)
- Animation Studio: Creators in Pack (OZMAFIA!!, Ojisan to Marshmallow)
The Opening theme song of the anime will be Blue Bud Blue, performed by Haruka Tojo.
Here is the anime’s first promotional video:
The series is about the forbidden love between two female friends as they go behind the backs of their boyfriends to be with each other. The anime’s tagline is:
We have a secret we can’t tell our boyfriends.
Here are the anime’s previous visuals:
Netsuzou TRap (NTR: Netsuzou TRap) is a yuri romance manga written and illustrated by Naoko Kodama. The manga began its publication in late 2014 under Ichijinsha’s Comic Yuri Hime magazine. A total of 4 compiled volumes have been published.
Here is the series synopsis from MAL:
Yuma and Hotaru have been friends since childhood, so it’s only natural that when Yuma is nervous about her new boyfriend, she asks Hotaru for advice. But when Hotaru starts coming onto Yuma for what feels like more than just ‘practice’, what does it mean…? With boyfriends in the foreground but a secret, passionate tryst in the background, will Yuma and Hotaru try to forget what happened between them or have they fallen into a trap of true love and betrayal?
The TV anime adaptation of yuri manga Netsuzou TRap will be broadcasting every Wednesday on AT-X at 10:00pm JST from July 5th, throughout the Summer 2017 anime season. The anime’s episodes will only be 10 minutes long. Additional details about the series will be revealed in the near future.
“Netsuzou TRap”, “NTR: Netsuzou TRap”, images and all associated brands and titles © 2017 Naoko Kodama, Ichijinsha and the Netsuzou TRap Production Committee