The official website of the anime adaptation of Makoto Kawai’s Koufuku Graffiti (Happy Cooking Graffiti) has revealed that the upcoming series will be airing from January 8th next year. In addition, a brand new visual has been released as well as new cast members, and the Opening and Ending themes of the anime.
The website has revealed three new voice actresses that will be joining the main cast of the Koufuku Graffiti anime. They include:
- Yuka Iguchi (Mako Reizei in Girls und Panzer) will join the cast as Yuki Uchiki
- Ai Nonaka (Kyouko Sakura from Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica) will voice Akira Machiko
- Yuu Kobayashi (Katsuragi in Senran Kagura) voicing as Tsuyuko
The remainder of the main cast was earlier revealed on the series’ website and are as follows:
- Rina Satou (Ritsu Tainaka in K-ON!) as Ryou Machiko
- Asuka Oogame (Erio Touwa from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko) voices Kirin Morino
- Mikako Komatsu (Neko from K) voicing as Shiina
The anime’s staff were also revealed on the website and are as follows:
- Directors: Akiyuki Shinbou (Bakemonogatari, Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica), Naoyuki Tatsuwa (Nisekoi, Katte ni Kaizou)
- Series Composer and Script Writer: Mari Okada (Nagi no Asukara, Toradora!)
- Anime Character Designer: Kazuya Shiotsuki (Debut Anime)
- Chief Animation Directors: Shinya Nishizawa (Gintama, Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon), Takumi Yokota (Hanamonogatari, Strike Witches)
- Art Director: Ken Naito (Hanamonogatari, Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movies)
- Sound Director: Toshiki Kameyama (Nisekoi, Hidamari Sketch)
- Music: Kotringo (Kuma no Gakkou: Jackie to Katie)
- Animation Studio: Shaft (Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica, Nisekoi)
The Opening and Ending themes of the anime were also revealed. The OP will be Shiawase ni Tsuite Watashi ga Shitteiru Itsutsu no Houhou performed by Maaya Sakamoto and the ED will be Egao ni Naru by Ryou Machiko and Kirin Morino.
The site has also revealed various visuals for the celebration of Yakiniku Day on August 30:
The first promotional video was also released:
Koufuku Graffiti (Happy Cooking Graffiti) is a 4koma manga series by Makoto Kawai. It began serialization in March 2012 in Houbunsha’s Manga Time Kirara Miracle! magazine and to date has a total of 3 compiled volumes, with the third releasing on March 27.
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
Ryo, a junior high school student, lives alone. She cooks well and builds warm relations with everyone through her cuisine. There will be 4-frames full of minute and accurate depictions of cooking and cuisine, as well as appetizing dining scenes, with tantalizing eroticism during meal time.
When lonely, why not eat rice and be warm together?
The Koufuku Graffiti anime will be airing from January 8 on TBS at 23:46am (effectively January 9th 1:46am), followed by MBS, CBC and BS-TBS, during the Winter 2014/2015 anime season. Further information about the anime will release soon.
Source Article and Image – Moca News
“Koufuku Graffiti”, “Happy Cooking Graffiti”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2014 Makoto Kawai, Shaft, Houbunsha, TBS and Koufuku Graffiti Production Committee