The official website of the Jinsei anime has updated with a new visual, updated colour designs and the series’ first promotional video. The series itself will air on July 6 on Tokyo MX.
The Jinsei anime will be debuting on July 6 on Tokyo MX, followed by CTV, BS11 and YTV on July 7, and on ATX on July 8. The series itself will only be one season long at 13 episodes. The website now has coloured designs of the main characters of the series, as well as confirmation of the cast that will be voicing them. They are as follows:
- Yasuaki Takumi (Matsuda from High School DxD) will voice Yuuki Akamatsu
- Hiyori Nitta (Minor role in Nobunagun, first major role) voices Rino Endo
- Moe Toyota (Sakura Inami in Kyoukai no Kanata) is voicing Fumi Kujo
- Ayaka Suwa (Tokaku Azuma from Akuma no Riddle) voices Ikumi Suzuki
- Rena Maeda (Machi in Hunter x Hunter) will be voicing Ayaka Nikaidou
- Saori Oonishi (La Folia Rihavein in Strike the Blood) as Emi Murakami
The first promotional video for Jinsei was also released:
The production crew of the anime were earlier revealed, and are as follows:
- Director: Keiichiro Kawaguchi (Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!, Hunter × Hunter -The Last Mission- )
- Series Composition and Script Writer: Naruhisa Arakawa (Outbreak Company, Blue Seed)
- Screenplay and Script Writer: Keiichirou Ouchi (Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!)
- Script Writer: Tsuyoshi Tamai (Inukami!)
- Character Designer: Tomoyuki Shitaya (Kiss×sis, Bakuman)
- Animation Studio: Studio Feel (Minami-ke Tadaima, Outbreak Company)
Jinsei (La Bonne Vie) is a saucy, romantic comedy light novel series by Ougyo Kawashigi. The novels contain illustrations and art from Meruchi Nanase. The series started in January 2012, being published in Shogakukan’s Gagaga Bunko. The 7th volume of the light novel released earlier this year. The anime was first teased by Shogakukan last year, and was later confirmed by Kawashigi’s official Twitter. A manga adaptation was also announced.
Here is a synopsis of Jinsei from MAL:
Yuuki Akamatsu, who is in the Kyuumon Gakuen Second News Club, is asked to become the counselor of the club immediately after joining the club by Ayaka Nikaidou, the club leader. Three girls currently give advice to issues sent in by the students: Rino Endou from the science stream, Fumi Kujou from the literary stream, and Ikumi Suzuki from the sports stream. However, the three always have different opinions and cannot get their views to agree, so they just try things out anyway…
The anime adaptation of Jinsei will be airing on July 6, during the Summer 2014 anime season.
You can visit the anime’s official site here: http://www.vap.co.jp/jinsei/
And follow their Twitter: @jinsei_anime
“Jinsei”, “La Bonne Vie”, images and all associated brands and titles © 2014 Ougyo Kawashigi, Meruchi Nanase, Studio Feel and Shogakukan