The official Twitter account of the 2014 anime adaptation of Kotaro Kosugi’s Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita. 4koma has announced that the series will be receiving a sequel OVA.
— 普通の女子校生が【ろこどる】やってみた。 (@locodol_anime) June 13, 2015
The brand new OVA will be set after the events of the anime and the previous OVA. It will once again be set in the town of Nagarekawa. In spite of the news, a second season of the anime was reportedly announced during the broadcast of the first season, but now new news have been revealed about this report since.
The main cast of the first anime featured:
- Miku Itou (Yuho Mochidzuki in Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!, first major role) is voicing new idol Nanako Usami
- Sachika Misawa (Kuroyukihime from Accel World) will be voicing the upperclassman idol Yukari Kohinata
- Asami Shimoda (Ami Futami in The iDOLM@STER) voices Saori Nishifukai
- Inori Minase (Chino Kafuu in Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?) as Mirai Nadzukari
- Maya Yoshioka (Anchovy in Girls und Panzer) voicing as Yui Mikoze
Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita. is a 4 koma manga by Kotaro Kosugi. It began in 2011 in Ichijinsha’s Manga 4-Koma Palette magazine, where a total of 3 volumes have been produced. An anime adaptation of the series was produced in the Summer 2014 anime season, produced by studio Feel (Minami-ke Tadaima, Outbreak Company) and directed by Munenori Nawa (Kiss×sis, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu).
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
The story is about the life of a high school girl, Nanako, and her senpai, Yukari, who end up becoming the town’s local idols (locodol) upon the request of her uncle.
No much has been revealed about the upcoming Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita. sequel OVA. Further information about the OVA will be revealed in the upcoming months.
Source Article – Mantan Web
“Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita.”, images and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Kotaro Kosugi, Studio Feel, Ichijinsha and TBS