The latest issue of Megami magazine has featured a new visual for the upcoming anime adaptation of Okayado’s Monster Musume (Everyday Life with Monster Girls) manga. The new visual features a very stunning Miia as she wakes up after a nice long night of rest.Click on the image for the full resolution
The previous issue of Animage magazine has revealed a visual for the series that also features Miia:
The first members of the anime’s main cast were earlier revealed and include:
- Sora Amamiya (Asseylum Vers Allusia from Aldnoah.Zero) will voice Miia, the redheaded Lamia
- Ari Ozawa (Chiyo Sakura in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) as Papi, a Blue Haired Harpy
- Natsuki Aikawa (Petra Ral in Attack on Titan) as Centorea Shianus, a Blonde Centaur
The main members of the Monster Musume anime’s production staff consists of:
- Director: Tatsuya Yoshihara (Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san, Yoru no Yatterman)
- Series Composer and Scriptwriter: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?, Hajime no Ippo Rising)
- Character Designer and Animation Director: Takaya Sunagawa (Yozakura Quartet ~Hana no Uta~, Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san)
- Chief Animation Director: Shunji Akasaka (Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san and Wake Up, Girls! Key Animator)
- Sound Director: Hiroto Morishita (Blade & Soul, Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai)
- Music Composers: Hiroaki Tsutsumi (Ao Haru Ride, Yuushibu) and manzo (Keihin Kazoku , Himitsu Kessha Taka no Tsume Countdown)
- Animation Studios: Lerche (Assassination Classroom, Re:␣Hamatora) and Seven (Ai Mai Mi, Strange+)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Everyday Life with Monster Girls) or just Monster Musume, is a romantic, ecchi harem manga written and illustrated by Okayado (Takemaru Inui). The series began in March 2012 in Tokuma Shoten’s Monthly Comic Ryu magazine where a total of 7 volumes have been compiled and published to date, with over 1,000,000 copies sold. The series has been very popular where the release of new volumes debut in the top 3. The Monster Musume anime was announced in the manga’s 7th volume that released in March this year.
Here is the synopsis of the series from MAL:
Monsters—they’re real, and they want to date us! Three years ago, the world learned that harpies, centaurs, catgirls, and all manners of fabulous creatures are not merely fiction; they are flesh and blood—not to mention scale, feather, horn, and fang. Thanks to the “Cultural Exchange Between Species Act,” these once-mythical creatures have assimilated into society, or at least, they’re trying.
When a hapless human named Kurusu Kimihito is inducted as a “volunteer” into the government exchange program, his world is turned upside down. A snake-like lamia named Miia comes to live with him, and it is Kurusu’s job to take care of her and make sure she integrates into his everyday life. Unfortunately for Kurusu, Miia is undeniably sexy, and the law against interspecies breeding is very strict. Even worse, when a ravishing centaur girl and a flirtatious harpy move in, what’s a full-blooded young man with raging hormones to do?!
The Monster Musume anime adaptation will be airing this July during the Summer 2015 anime season. Further information will be revealed at a later date.
“Monster Musume”, “Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou”, “Everyday Life with Monster Girls”, images and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Okayado, Takemaru Inui and Tokuma Shoten