The official website of the Kyoto Animation & Animation Do Fan Event, KyoAni & Do Fan Days 2015, has revealed some new information about the event taking place on October 31st and November 1st. A brand new visual has been released featuring more characters, in addition to a new trailer and some bonuses that will be sold at the event.
The event, called KyoAni & Do Fan Days 2015 (This Is What We Are Now!!), will mark the 30th anniversary of Kyoto Animation. The event will be held on the weekend of October 31st and November 1st this year at the Miyako Messe entertainment centre, in Kyoto, Japan. It will celebrate all 30 years of the animation studios with lots of promotional media being on sale, attendance with special guests, fun activities and much more.
A b rand new promotional video has been revealed for the upcoming event that reveals more information:
The first bonuses that will be sold at the event has been revealed.
- A Pictorial Record; a book containing key animation frames from any of the featured anime
- A B2 sized poster
- A 2016 Calendar featuring Hibike! Euphonium
- Two sets of playing cards featuring Free!
- A rubber coaster strap of Free!
- Metal badge sets of any of the featured anime
- A canvas art of Tamako Love Story
The two new characters added to the main visual are:
- Haruka Nanase from Free!
- Mai Kawakami in Kyoto Animation’s next upcoming anime Musaigen no Phantom World
The previously revealed characters include:
- Tamako Kitashirakawa from Tamako Market
- Kumiko Oumae from Hibike! Euphonium
- Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
- Mirai Kuriyama from Kyoukai no Kanata
Here is the English commercial of the event:
The Kyoto Animation & Animation Do Fan Event will be held in Kyoto on October 31st and November 1st. Tickets for the event are open and costs ¥2,000 (~ $16.30 USD) per adult, with children under 12 free, for one day.
You can visit the English version of the event to purchase tickets: http://kyoanido-event.com/en/
And visit the Japanese website: http://kyoanido-event.com/
You can follow the official Kyoto Animation Twitter for updates: @kyoani
“Musaigen no Phantom World”, “Free!”, “Tamako Market”, “Hibike! Euphonium”, “Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!”, “Kyoukai no Kanata”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Kyoto Animation and Animation Do