The second promotional video has been revealed for the upcoming second season anime adaptation of Adachitoka’s Noragami manga, Noragami Aragoto. The new video gives fans a small tease of the scenes from the upcoming seasons and teases the return of the main characters, for the Bishamon arc. The video also previews the Opening theme song of the second season, Frenzy Hey Kids!! by The Oral Cigarettes.
The second season of the Noragami anime, Noragami Aragoto, will air this October during the Fall/Autumn 2015 anime season.
Here is the first PV:
The main cast of the anime will return for the second season:
- Hiroshi Kamiya (Levi from Attack on Titan) returns as Yato
- Maaya Uchida (Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) will be back to voice Hiyori Iki
- Yuuki Kaji (Eren Jaeger in Attack on Titan) as Yukine
- Miyuki Sawashiro (Shino Asada in Sword Art Online II) voices Bishamon
- Jun Fukuyama (Lelouch Lamperouge in Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch) will voice Kazuma
- Kazuhiko Inoue (Kakashi Hatake from Naruto) is back as Kuraha
- Aki Toyosaki (Yui Hirasawa from K-ON!) is voicing Kofuku
- Daisuke Ono (Sebastian Michaelis in Black Butler) returning to voice Daikoku
- Tooru Ohkawa (Toshio Ozaki from Shiki) as Tenjin
- Rie Kugimiya (Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood) will voice Nora
The main members of the anime’s staff will also return:
- Director: Kotaro Tamura (Noragami, Wolf Children Assistant Director)
- Series Composer: Deko Akao (Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream, Arakawa Under the Bridge)
- Anime Character Designer: Toshihiro Kawamoto (Cowboy Bebop, Wolf’s Rain)
- Animation Studio: Bones (Hitsugi no Chaika, Cowboy Bebop)
Here is the anime’s latest visual:
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
Yato is a minor deity who lacks even a single shrine. In order to build his own shrine and gain recognition as a god, he scrawls his cell number on the wall of a downtown bathroom telling people he will help them in exchange for a 5-yen offering, becoming a self-styled “delivery god.” Hiyori, the daughter of a respectable family, is almost killed in a traffic accident, but is rescued by Yato. This causes her to become a “hanyou,” a person who can exit her body in soul form. She chases Yato down, and they begin to work together to help Yato be recognized. Yato also finds a boy named Yukine who becomes a Regalia, a “sacred treasure” that can be used by a god as a weapon to fight. The three of them battle phantoms who bring harm to humans as Yato’s dark hidden history is gradually revealed.