The official website of the anime adaptation of Wataru Watari and Ponkan8’s Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU) light novel series has revealed the preview synopsis for episode 7 of the anime’s second season, Oregairu Zoku. The episode itself will air on Friday the 15th of May at 1:51am JST on TBS. No preview images have been revealed.
Episode 7: However, That Room Continues to Portray an Endless Everyday Scene
The Student Councils of both schools, noted as being shallow and conceited, will be holding a joint christmas event. Ideas are being thrown around in a brainstorming session about ways to make the event grand, but people have called it ugly. But the truth settles as nothing has been decided unanimously for the day of the event, which is slowly approaching. Hachiman was also being questioned during the meeting. On the other hand, of the two, Iroha is the one with the weakest ties to all the other members so how will she tackle the challenge?
The main cast of the anime returns from the first season:
- Takuya Eguchi (Kazuya Kujou in Gosick) will voice Hachiman Hikigaya
- Saori Hayami (Ayase Aragaki from Oreimo) is back as Yukino Yukinoshita
- Nao Touyama (Chitoge Kirisaki in Nisekoi) will return to voice Yui Yuigahama
- Ayane Sakura (Kokoa Hoto in Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?) will voice new character Iroha Isshiki
- Haruka Tomatsu (Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online) will be voicing another new character, Orimoto Kaori
The majority of the anime’s supporting cast will return to voice their characters in Oregairu Zoku, they include:
- Mikako Komatsu (Neko from K) voicing as Saika Totsuka
- Nobuyuki Hiyama (Hiei in Yu Yu Hakusho) as Yoshiteru Zaimokuza
- Aoi Yuuki (Madoka Kaname in Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica) voices Komachi Hikigaya
- Mai Nakahara (Yuu Kashima in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) will be voicing Haruno Yukinoshita
- Ryoka Yuzuki (Satsuki Kiryuuin in Kill la Kill) as Shizuka Hiratsuka
- Takashi Kondou (Ritsu Onodera from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi) will voice Hayato Hayama
The second season features new staff members, including a new director and animation studio. The new staff are as follows:
- Director: Kei Oikawa (Minami-ke: Okaeri, Outbreak Company)
- Series Composer: Shoutarou Suga (Oregairu, Isshuukan Friends)
- Anime Character Designer: Yuichi Tanaka (Toaru Majutsu no Index, Last Exile)
- Sound Director: Satoshi Motoyama (Oregairu, Little Busters!)
- Music Composer: monaca (Oregairu, Hanayamata)
- Animation Studio: Studio Feel (Minami-ke Tadaima, Outbreak Company)
Nagi Yanagi returms to voice the Opening song for the second season singing the song Harumodoki. She performed the OP of first season of the Oregairu anime, Yukitoki. The Ending theme song will once again be sung by Saori Hayami and Nao Touyama who voice the main characters in the anime and also performed the ED of the anime’s first season.
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU) is a light novel series written by Wataru Watari and illustrated by Ponkan8. The light novels began in March 2011 and is published in Shogakukan’s Gagaga Bunko imprint. To date there has been 9 volumes and 4 short stories published. There has been three spin-off manga adaptations written and illustrated by various people. The series also received an anime adaptation that aired in April 2012 that was animated by Brain’s Base (Baccano!, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun). Additionally, a visual novel was developed by 5pb. for the PlayStation Vita that released on September 19th last year. The second season of the anime was announced early this year.
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
This romantic comedy revolves around an antisocial high school student named Hikigaya Hachiman with a distorted view on life and no friends or girlfriend. When he sees his classmates talking excitedly about living their adolescent lives, he mutters: “They’re a bunch of liars.” When he isasked about his future dreams, he responds, “Not working.” A teacher gets Hachiman to join the “Volunteer Service” club, which happens to have the school’s prettiest girl, Yukinoshita Yukino.
Oregairu Zoku is currently airing every Friday on TBS at 1:51am JST.
You can visit the anime’s website here: http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/oregairu/
And follow their Twitter here: @anime_oregairu
Source Article and Images – Oregairu Anime Website
“Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.”, “Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku”, “Oregairu”, “Oregairu 2”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Wataru Watari, Ponkan8, Brain’s Base, Studio Feel and Shogakukan