The official website of the Plastic Memories anime has revealed the preview video for the 10th episode of the anime, which will be airing this Sunday, the 7th of June at 12:30am JST on Tokyo MX.
Episode 10: Once Again, We Are No Longer Partners
The main cast of the anime includes:
- Yasuaki Takumi (Matsuda from High School DxD) will voice the leading character Tsukasa Mizugaki, a high school graduate new employee at SA Corp.’s terminal service who is clueless about what his job is. He is teamed up with Isla, a Giftia/android
- Sora Amamiya (Asseylum Vers Allusia from Aldnoah.Zero) will be voicing Isla, a Giftia/android who doesn’t show much emotion. She is teamed up with Tsukasa Mizugaki and has to help him since he has little idea what his role is. Like all Giftia, she has an expected function span of 9 years
- Chinatsu Akasaki (Shinka Nibutani in Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) voices Michiru Kinushima, although she is the same age as Tsukasa she is his senior and teaches him about what his role is at SA Corp
- Sayuri Yahagi (Suzu Hagimura from Seitokai Yakuindomo) as Zack, a Giftia/android who is partnered with Michiru and appears to be a young boy, but he has enough power to take of himself
The supporting cast includes:
- Megumi Toyoguchi (Chifuyu Orimura in Infinite Stratos) will voice Kaduki Kuwanomi
- Satoshi Hino (Yuuji Sakai in Shakugan no Shana) as Constance
- Kenjiro Tsuda (Sadaharu Inui from Prince of Tennis) is going to voice Yasutaka Hanada
- Aimi Terakawa (Tomoya Mizuhara from Onee-chan ga Kita) voicing as Sherry
- Sumire Uesaka (Sanae Dekomori in Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) as Eru Miru
- Nobuo Tobita (Kamille Bidan in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam) is voicing Takao Yamanobe
The Opening theme will be Ring of Fortune performed by Eri Sasaki, who sung the chorus of the insert song Machiuke Prince in The [email protected] Movie: Kagayaki no Mukougawa e!. The anime’s Ending theme will be Asayake no Starmine sung by Asami Imai, who voiced Chihaya Kisaragi from The [email protected].
The anime’s staff includes:
- Director: Yoshiyuki Fujiwara (GJ-bu, Engaged to the Unidentified)
- Script Writer and Creator: Naotaka Hayashi (Steins;Gate Scenario Supervisor, from MAGES)
- Anime Character Designer: Chiaki Nakajima (Love Lab, Yuruyuri)
- Original Character Designer: okiura (Infinite Stratos)
- Animation Studio: Dogakobo (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, GJ-bu)
Here is the latest promotional video for Plastic Memories:
Here is a synopsis of Plastic Memories from MAL:
This story takes place in a future not too far away when androids that look exactly like humans begin to spread across the world. The android production company SA Corp. produced Giftia, a new kind of android that has the most amount of emotion and human-like qualities out of any other model ever seen.
However, due to problems in technology, the androids have a service life, and once they pass that, they… Well, it gets pretty bad. For this sake, SA Corp. creates a terminal service in order to retrieve Giftia that have gone past their service life. A new employee at the terminal service named Tsukasa Mizugaki forms a team with the Giftia Isla to retrieve the other androids, but…
The Plastic Memories anime will be airing from April 5th at 12:30am JST on Tokyo MX during the Spring 2015 anime season. Further information will be revealed in the near future.
You can visit the anime’s website here: http://www.plastic-memories.jp/
And follow their Twitter: @pla_memo
“Plastic Memories”, images, videos and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Naotaka Hayashi, Dogakobo, MAGES and Project PM