The official website of the Rolling☆Girls anime has revealed the preview images and preview video for the 10th episode of the series, which will be airing on Sunday the 15th of March at 1:58am JST on MBS.
Episode 10: NO NO NO
The anime stars:
- Ari Ozawa (Chiyo Sakura in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) will voice lead character Nozomi Moritomo
- Rina Hidaka (Silica from Sword Art Online) voicing as Yukina Kosaka
- Risa Taneda (Mirai Kuriyama from Kyoukai no Kanata) as Ai Hibiki
- Yumiri Hanamori (First major role) as Chiaya Misono
- Ayumi Fujimura (Misaki Ayuzawa from Kaichou wa Maid-sama!) will voice Masami Utoko
- Nozomi Furuki (Miwa Yamamura in Barakamon) will voice the role of Yukari Otonashi
- Fuyuka Ooura (Run Elsie Jewelria from To LOVE-Ru) as Executive Kuniko
- Sayaka Ohara (Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail) voicing the President of Tokorozawa
- And the Green Matcha
And is produced by:
- Director: Kotomi Deai (Silver Spoon Season 2)
- Screenplay Writer: Yasuyuki Muto (Sengoku Basara, Bible Black)
- Original Character Designer: tanu (Tari Tari)
- Character Designer: Katsuhiko Kitada (Major: Yuujou no Ikkyuu)
- Animation Studio: Wit Studio (Attack on Titan, Hal)
Rolling☆Girls (The Rolling Girls) is an original anime series being produced by Wit Studio. The series will be receiving two manga adaptations. The first launched early this month on October 4th in Mag Garden’s Monthly Comic Garden magazine and is written by Yosuke Miyagi (Guilty Crown manga) and illustrated by Bonkara. The second is a 4-koma manga titled Ro~lling Gi~rls Inspirtation x Traveler that is currently being published in Mag Garden’s online Comic Blade magazine, written by Miyagi and illustrated by Sheepbox.
Here is the synopsis of the series:
It’s been 10 years since the Great Tokyo Decisive Battle, in a Japan where all the prefectures have become independent countries. This is a not-so-ordinary story about ordinary girls, according to ordinary girls. Can the ordinary save the Earth!?
The Rolling☆Girls anime airs every Sunday at 1:58am JST on MBS.
“Rolling☆Girls”, “The Rolling Girls”, images and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Wit Studio and The Rolling Girls Production Committee