The official website of the anime adaptation of Naoshi Arakawa’s Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April) manga has released the preview images and the synopsis for the 15th episode of the series, airing on Friday the 30th of January at 1:20am on Fuji TV.
Episode 15: Liar
Tsubaki knows that Kousei has left home to visit to the High School’s music department, but is too embarrassed to confront him. The very presence of Kousei has Tsubaki very flustered, even though he is seen as a brother to her, but everyone can see something is troubling her, even Kashiwagi. And when even her boyfriend and senpai, Saitou, notices that something is troubling her.
The main cast of the Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso anime, which began airing from October 9th last year during the Fall/Autumn 2014 anime season, consists of:
- Natsuki Hanae (Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul) voices the main character Kousei Arima
- Risa Taneda (Aya Komichi in Kiniro Mosaic) will voice Kaori Miyazono
- Ayane Sakura (Kokoa Hoto in Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?) is voicing Tsubaki Sawabe
- Ryota Ohsaka (Motoki Yaze in Strike the Blood) as Ryouta Watari
The anime’s main staff includes:
- Director: Kyohei Ishiguro (Debut directing role)
- Series Composer and Script Writer: Takao Yoshioka (WataMote, High School DxD)
- Art Director: Hisayo Usui (The [email protected] Movie: Kagayaki no Mukougawa e!, Angel Beats! Background Artist)
- Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa (Aldnoah.Zero, AnoHana)
- Music Composer: Masaru Yokoyama (Freezing, Queen’s Blade)
- Animation Studio: A-1 Pictures (Sword Art Online, Aldnoah.Zero)
The new Opening theme of the anime is Nanairo Symphony performed by Coala Mode. and the Ending theme is Orange by the band 7!!
Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April) is a manga written and illustrated by Naoshi Arakawa. The series began serialization in 2011 in Kodansha’s Monthly Shonen Magazine. To date the series has a total of 10 compiled volumes, with the 11th volume releasing on May 15th. The series also won the Best Shonen Manga in the 2013 Kodansha Manga Awards.
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
Piano prodigy Arima Kosei dominated the competition and all child musicians knew his name. But after his mother, who was also his instructor, passed away, he had a mental breakdown while performing at a recital that resulted in him no longer being able to hear the sound of his piano even though his hearing was perfectly fine. Even two years later, Kosei hasn’t touched the piano and views the world in monotone, and without any flair or color. He was content at living out his life with his good friends Tsubaki and Watari until, one day, a girl changed everything. Miyazono Kaori is a pretty, free spirited violinist whose playing style reflects her personality. Kaori helps Kosei return to the music world and show that it should be free and mold breaking unlike the structured and rigid style Kosei was used to.
The Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso anime currently airs on Fridays at 1:20am on Fuji TV.
You can visit the anime’s website here: http://www.kimiuso.jp/
And follow their Twitter here: @shigatsuhakimi
Source Article and Images – Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso Anime Website
“Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso”, “Your Lie in April”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2014 Naoshi Arakawa, Kodansha, A-1 Pictures and Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso Production Committee