The official website of the upcoming anime adaptation of Hirotaka Akagi and Eight Shimotsuki’s Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai (A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist) light novel series has revealed that the TV anime will begin airing from July 5th this year. Additionally, the site has also revealed a new visual and a brand new promotional video.
The first episode of the Shimoneta anime will be airing on July 5th at 1:30am JST on Tokyo MX. The anime actually airs its first episode slightly earlier on AT-X on the 4th at 11:00pm JST, but will then have a rebroadcast on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays. The anime will also air on KBS Kyoto at 12:45am JST, then Chiba TV on the 6th at 1:00am JST, and on TV Kanagawa, Sun TV and TV Saitama at the same time.
There will also be an event for the pre-screening of the anime’s first episode on June 28 at the Ebisu Garden Room, where the main cast of the series will also be in attendance.
The main cast of the anime were earlier revealed and includes:
- Shizuka Ishigami (Namu Mayu from Kenzen Robo Daimidaler) leading the cast as Ayame Kajou
- Yuusuke Kobayashi (Kazuki Kurebayashi in Selector Infected WIXOSS) is voicing Tanukichi Okuma
- Miyu Matsuki (Cthuko from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san) will voice Anna Ninomiya
- Saori Goto (Keiko in Minami-ke) as Hyouka Fuwa
- Satomi Arai (Kuroko Shirai from Toaru Majutsu no Index) voices Otome Saotome
- Kenta Miyake (Tsume in Wolf’s Rain) will voice Raiki Gouriki
- Yui Horie (Tsubasa Hanekawa from Bakemonogatari) joins the cast as Kosuri Onigashira
- Sumire Uesaka (Sanae Dekomori in Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) voices Oboro Tsukimigusa
- Yui Ogura (Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi from Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.) as Binkan-chan
The leading members of the anime’s staff consists of:
- Director: Youhei Suzuki (Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko., Nodame Cantabile Episode Director)
- Series Composer: Masahiro Yokotani (Free!, Hataraku Maou-sama!)
- Anime Character Designer: Masahiro Fujii (Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Zero no Tsukaima)
- Animation Studio: J.C. Staff (Toradora!, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo)
Here is the first promotional video of the anime:
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai (A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist) is a ecchi comedy light novel series written by Hirotaka Akagi and illustrated by Eight Shimotsuki. The series began in 2012 in Shogakukan’s Gagaga Bunko light novel imprint. To date a total of 8 volumes have been collectively published. A manga adaptation of the series began production in 2014 being illustrated by N’ Yuzuki and is being serialized in Mag Garden’s Monthly Comic Blade magazine.
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
16 years after the “Law for Public Order and Morals in Healthy Child-Raising” banned coarse language in the country, Tanukichi Okuma enrolls in the country’s leading elite public morals school and is soon invited into the Anti-Societal Organization (SOX) by its founder, Ayame Kajou. As a member blackmailed into joining by Ayame, Tanukichi ends up taking part in obscene acts of terrorism against the talented student council president Anna (for whom Tanukichi has a crush on).
The Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai anime will be airing from July 5th at 1:30 am JST on Tokyo MX, this during the Summer 2015 anime season. More information about the anime will be revealed in the next couple weeks.
You can visit the anime’s website here: http://www.shimoseka.com/
And follow their Twitter: @shimoseka
Source Article – Crunchyroll
“Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai”, “A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist”, images, and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Hirotaka Akagi, Eight Shimotsuki, Shogakukan and J.C. Staff