At AnimeJapan, new images and footage has been revealed for the recently announced Urawa no Usagi-Chan original anime that will be airing from April 9th. The first character designs, production staff and first promotional video were all revealed on the anime’s official website.
The first set of character designs for the upcoming anime were revealed for the main cast, which includes:
- Asami Seto (Chihaya Ayase in Chihayafuru) as Usagi Takasago
- Satomi Akesaka (Henriette Mystere from Tantei Opera Milky Holmes) voices Tokiwa Kamikizaki
- Rumi Ohkubo (Chinatsu Yoshikawa from Yuru Yuri) voicing as Saiko Numakage
- Miyu Kubota (Musume Uketsuke in Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W) will voice Kojika Bessho
- You Taichi (Sayori Mizushima in Love Lab) voices as Sakura Tajima
- Hisako Tojo (Albertina II in Himegoto) as Midori Saido
- Keiko Watanabe (Momoko Suou in The [email protected] Million Live!) will voice Minami Oyaba
- Nao Tamura (Minori from Log Horizon) plays Misono Mimuro
The main staff of the anime was also revealed in addition to the already unveiled director:
- Director: Mitsuyuki Ishibashi (Ali Project and Yousei Teikoku PVs)
- Series Composer: Yuuichirou Hanamura (Debut Role)
- Anime Character Designer: Shintarou Matsushima (Debut Role)
- Sound Director: Fumihiroki Gou (Rail Wars!)
- Music Composer: Kuniyuki Morohashi (Debut Role)
- Animation Studio: A-Real (Debut Anime)
And here is the first official Promotional Video that released at AnimeJapan (we’re not kidding):
Urawa no Usagi-Chan is an original anime project that will promote Urawa City in Saitama, Japan. The anime stars characters that are named after the different stations in the Saitama prefecture, and the main cast are also from that area.
The Urawa no Usagi-Chan anime will be airing from April 9th on TV Saitama this Spring 2015 anime season. Further information about the series will be revealed in the leading weeks to the anime’s debut.
“Urawa no Usagi-chan”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2015 harappa and Urawa no Usagi-chan Production Committee