The official website of the upcoming anime adaptation of Fujimi Shobo and Media Factory’s Ange Vierge trading card game and mobile application has revealed that the series will air this July. In addition, the first visual, cast, staff and promotional video were also revealed.
The main cast of the anime has been revealed alongside their character designs:
- Minako Kotobuki (Tsumugi Kotobuki in K-ON!) voices Saya Sougetsu
- Yumi Hara (Takane Shijou in The [email protected]) as Almaria
- Aki Toyosaki (Yui Hirasawa from K-ON!) voicing the role of Elel
- Rika Tachibana (Reiko Airisugawa from Syomin Sample) is going to voice Code Ω77 Stella
- Sarah Emi Bridcutt (Asuka Kudou in Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?) as Nya Lapucea
The leading cast from the mobile game, the idol the group LinkS, will also appear in the upcoming anime:
- Yuuka Aisaka (Aika Tsube in Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu.) voicing as Miumi Hinata, a first year student from the Blue World known as Earth. Her character is designed by Kantoku
- Mai Ishihara (Orange Pekoe from Girls und Panzer) will voice Sofina, a witch from the dark world known as Darkness Embraces. Her character is designed by Kira Inugami
- Rie Takahashi (Akane Uchida in Shirobako) as Ω00 Euphoria, a smart honor student at the academy from the White World known as System;White=E.G.M.A. Character designer is unknown
- Yoshiko Ikuta (Yukina Sonogi in Senkou no Night Raid) voicing the role of Ruby, a fun fairy who loves to sing from the Red World known as Terra Rubli Aurora. Her character designer is Hagane Tsurugi (Queen’s Blade: Rebellion)
- Nozomi Yamamoto ((Yukimura Kusunoki in Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)) voicing as Mayuka, a short and shy but strong girl from the Green World known as Grunewald silt. Her character is designed by Takano Saku (Doujin Artist)
The leading members of the production staff include:
- Director and Anime Character Designer: Masafumi Tamura (Strike Witches Movie Animation Director)
- Series Composer: Katsuhiko Takayama (Aldnoah.Zero, Mirai Nikki)
- Animation Studio: Silver Link (Kokoro Connect, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)
Here is the anime’s first promotional video:
Ange Vierge is a Japanese trading card game that is produced by Fujimi Shobo and Media Factory, with the cards being illustrated by many of their light novel illustrators. The TCG got modest popularity in Japan and received a mobile application adaptation for iOS and Android developed by Sega, titled Ange Vierge Girls Battling the Second Discipline Committee. The game itself is similar to many Japanese TCG mobile games where it is online focused and features numerous cards to collect and purchase from events and booster packs. Ange Vierge also received a manga adaptation that is written by Mako Komao and illustrated by Sakaki Yoshioka.
Here is the series synopsis:
The story of the card game follows what happens when “Hairou” portals suddenly open, fusing three different worlds together. As a result, various mysterious “Exceed” powers are awakened in teenaged girls. An academy for these so-called “Progress” girls is built on the isolated Seiran Island in the Pacific.
The Ange Vierge TV anime is being produced for a July broadcast, airing this Summer 2016 anime season. Additional information about the series will be revealed soon.
Source Article and Image - Moca News
“Ange Vierge”, “Ange Vierge Girls Battling the Second Discipline Committee”, images, video, and all associated brands and titles © 2016 Kadokawa, Fujimi Shobo, Media Factory, Sega, Silver Link, and Ange Project