Tomohiko Ito (Sword Art Online, Silver Spoon), the director of the anime adaptation of Kei Sanbe’s Boku dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED ) manga, has announced on the anime’s Twitter account that the series will adapt the manga’s original ending.
The Boku dake ga Inai Machi manga itself has yet to end, where a total of 7 volumes has been released. The next chapter of the manga will release in Kadokawa’s Young Ace magazine on March 4. The anime itself will run for a total of 12 episodes, finishing its broadcast on March 24th.
The main cast of the anime stars:
- Shinnosuke Mitsushima (Ryotaro in the movie Fu-Zoku Changed My Life) will have his anime debut role voicing 29 year old Satoru Fujinuma
- Tao Tsuchiya (Mare Tsumura in the Mare live action drama) makes her anime debut as 10 year old Satoru Fujinuma
- Aoi Yuuki (Madoka Kaname in Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica) will voice Kayo Hinadzuki
- Chinatsu Akasaki (Shinka Nibutani from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) as Airi Katagiri
- You Taichi (Sayori Mizushima from Love Lab) will voice Kenya Kobayashi
- Akari Kito (Maki Aika in Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?) as Hiromi Sugita
- Ayaka Nanase (First Major Role) voices Osamu
- Yukitoshi Kikuchi (Noboru Maruyama from Gin no Saji) is going to voice Kazu
- Takahiro Mizushima (Taichi Yaegashi from Kokoro Connect) as Jun Shiratori
- Minami Takayama (Conan Edogawa in Detective Conan) is voicing Sachiko Fujinuma
- Mitsuru Miyamoto (Maiza Avaro in Baccano!) Gaku Yashiro
Here is the anime’s latest promotional video:
The main members of the anime’s main staff consists of:
- Director: Tomohiko Ito (Sword Art Online, Silver Spoon)
- Series Composer: Taku Kishimoto (Haikyu!!, Silver Spoon)
- Anime Character Designer: Keigo Sasaki (Nanatsu no Taizai, Ao no Exorcist)
- Animation Studio: A-1 Pictures (Sword Art Online, Silver Spoon)
Boku dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED ) is a supernatural manga written and illustrated by Kei Sanbe. The series started in 2012 in Kadokawa Shoten’s Young Ace magazine, where a total of 7 volumes have been published to date, with. The manga was nominated for the Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize Reader Award in 2014.
Here is the series synopsis from MAL:
Struggling manga author Satoru Fujinuma is beset by his fear to express himself. However, he has a supernatural ability of being forced to prevent deaths and catastrophes by being sent back in time before the incident occurred, repeating time until the accident is prevented. One day, he gets involved in an accident that has him framed as a murderer. Desperate to save the victim, he sends himself back in time only to find himself as a grade-schooler one month before fellow classmate Kayo Hinazuki went missing. Satoru now embarks on a new quest: to save Kayo and solve the mystery behind her disappearance.
The Boku dake ga Inai Machi anime adaptation currently airs every Friday at 12:55am JST on Fuji TV’s Noitamina block.
Visit the anime’s website: http://bokumachi-anime.com/
And follow their Twitter: @bokumachi_anime
Source Article – Boku dake ga Inai Machi Anime Twitter
“Boku dake ga Inai Machi “, “The Town Where Only I Am Missing”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Kei Sanbe, Kadokawa Shoten, A-1 Pictures and the Boku Machi Production Committee