The official website of the anime adaptation of Yumi Nakata’s Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! (My Wife Is the Student Council President!) manga has revealed the first key visual for the series’ upcoming second season.
The title of the second season has also been revealed: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou!+! The first season of the anime will be streamed on Niconico and will also be rebroadcasted on AT-X this Summer.
The main cast of the first season includes:
- Ayana Taketatsu (Kirino Kousaka from Oreimo) voices Ui Wakana
- Kazuyuki Okitsu (Jonathan Joestar in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure) voicing the role of Hayato Izumi
- Aoi Fujimoto (Yukiji Ushiwaka in Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san) as Ayane Niikura
- Yoshie Sugiyama (First Major Role) plays the role of Karen Fujisaki
The anime’s production staff consists of:
- Director, Chief Animation Director and Anime Character Designer: Hiroyuki Furukawa (Sin Strange Plus)
- Series Composer: Itsuki Imazaki (Fushigi na Somera-chan, Recorder and Randsell Mi)
- Music Composer: Fuuga Hatori (Ai Mai Mii, Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete)
- Animation Studio: Dream Creation (Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken, Strange+)
Here is the announcement video for the second season:
Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! (My Wife Is the Student Council President!) is an ecchi, romantic comedy manga series written and illustrated by Yumi Nakata. The series began in August 2011 in Ichijinsha’s Comic Rex monthly magazine and to date a total of 9 compiled volumes have been released. The series inspired an anime adaptation that aired in Summer 2015, with an OVA being released with the manga’s 9th volume.
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
The story begins with Izumi Hayato running to be student body president. But when a beautiful girl swings in promising the liberalization of love while flinging condoms into the audience, he ends up losing to her and becoming the vice president. At the student council meeting, the newly-elected president invites herself over to Izumi’s house, where she promptly announces she is to become Izumi’s wife thanks to an agreement—facilitated by alcohol—made between their parents when they were only 3.
The second season of the Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! anime is currently in production. Further information about the series will be revealed in the upcoming months.
You can visit the anime’s website here: http://www.dreamcreation.co.jp/okusama/
And follow their Twitter: @anime_okusama
Source Article - Crunchyroll
“Okusama ga Seito Kaichou!+!”, “Okusama ga Seito Kaichou!”, “My Wife Is the Student Council President!”, images and all associated brands and titles © 2016 Yumi Nakata and Ichijinsha