The first trailer has been released for the upcoming theatrical OVA of anime adaptation of Koi’s Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? (Is the order a rabbit?) 4koma manga. The video previews the return of the Rabbit House waitresses in the new special episode, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? ~Dear My Sister~. The trailer also previews many new adorable scenes from the OVA and the episode’s main theme, Sekai ga Café ni Nacchatta!.
The OVA of Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka??, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? ~Dear My Sister~, will be getting a limited theatrical release on November 11th in over 40 theatres across Japan .
Advanced tickets for the episode are currently on sale with two different versions, each with a special visual. A bundle is available that contains a ticket to the film and a limited edition B6 sized acrylic plate of the visual. Note that the plate will only be available again for purchase at Comiket 92. The budle is retailing for ¥3,000 (~ US$27.50) without tax.
The main cast of the anime will return for the special:
- Ayane Sakura (Natsumi Koshigaya in Non Non Biyori) returns to voice Kokoa Hoto
- Inori Minase (Noel in Sora no Method) voicing as Chino Kafuu
- Risa Taneda (Mirai Kuriyama in Kyoukai no Kanata) voices Rize Tedeza
- Maaya Uchida (Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) will voice Sharo Kirima
- Satomi Sato (Ritsu Tainaka from K-ON!) as Chiya Ujimatsu
- Sora Tokui (Nico Yazawa in Love Live! School Idol Project) is back to voice Maya Jouga
- Rie Murakawa (Hotaru Ichijou in Non Non Biyori) voices Megumi Natsu
- Saori Hayami (Ayase Aragaki from Oreimo) is voicing as Midori Aoyama
- Show Hayami (Nicholas D. Wolfwood in Trigun) voicing as Takahiro Kafuu
The production staff of the special consists of:
- Director and Series Composer: Hiroyuki Hashimoto (Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?)
- Anime Character Designer: Yousuke Okuda (Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?, The [email protected] Animation Director)
- Music Composer: Ruka Kawada (Kiniro Mosaic, Senran Kagura)
- Animation Studios: production doA (Debut)
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
Kokoa Hoto is a positive and energetic girl who becomes friends with anyone in just three seconds. After moving in with the Kafuu family in order to attend high school away from home, she immediately befriends the shy and precocious granddaughter of Rabbit House cafe’s founder, Chino Kafuu, who is often seen with the talking rabbit, Tippy, on her head.
After beginning to work as a waitress in return for room and board, Kokoa also befriends another part-timer, Rize Tedeza, who has unusual behavior and significant physical capabilities due to her military upbringing; Chiya Ujimatsu, a waitress from a rival cafe who does everything at her own pace; and Sharo Kirima, another waitress at a different cafe who has the air of a noblewoman despite being impoverished.