The second Short Story ONA episode has been released for the second season of the Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis (Rage of Bahamut: Genesis) anime, Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul (Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul). The video shows off what Kaiser and Jeanne have been up to since the end of the first season. The Short Story ONAs aim to bridge the events of the first and season seconds.
The second season of Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis, Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul, will air in April 2017 during the Spring 2017 anime season.
Here is the first short story that features Favaro and Kaiser during their adventures between the first and season seasons.
Here is the anime’s first promotional video:
And the second PV:
The main cast of the new season includes:
- Sumire Morohoshi (Ichigo Hoshimiya from Aikatsu!) will star as Nina Drango
- Yuuichirou Umehara (En Yufuin in Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!) will voice Charioce XVII
- Hiroyuki Yoshino (Firo Prochainezo from Baccano!) as Favaro
- Go Inoue (Spain from Hetalia Axis Powers) is voicing Kaisar
- Masakazu Morita (Ichigo Kurosaki in Bleach) voicing as Azazel
- Miyuki Sawashiro (Shino Asada in Sword Art Online II) voices Rita
- Hiroshi Iwasaki (Saito in Tiger & Bunny) returns to voice Bacchus
- Showtaro Morikubo (Shikamaru Nara from Naruto) as Hamsa
- Megumi Han (Atsuko Kagari in Little Witch Academia) is going to voice Jeanne D’arc
The first members of the second season’s production staff were also revealed, which mostly consists of returning staff:
- Director: Keiichi Satou (Saint Seiya: Legend of Sanctuary, Tiger & Bunny)
- Series Composer: Ooishi Shizuka (Second Love, Mitsu no Aji – A Taste Of Honey)
- Anime Character Designer: Naoyuki Onda (Gantz, Psycho-Pass)
- Art Director: studio COCOLO (Sengoku Collection, Yuri Kuma Arashi)
- Music Composer: Yoshihiro Ike (Tiger & Bunny, Ergo Proxy)
- Animation Studio: Mappa (Zankyou no Terror, Hajime no Ippo Rising)
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
Mistarcia is a magical world where humans, gods, and demons mingle together. In the past, the black-and-silver winged Bahamut has threatened to destroy the land, but humans, gods, and demons overcame their differences to fight together and seal its power. The key to that seal was split in two, one half given to the gods and the other to demons, so that they would never be united and Bahamut never released. Now, two thousand years later, the world is in an era of peace—until the day a woman steals the gods’ half of the key.