The Opening for the upcoming second cour of the anime adaptation of Tatsuya Endo’s Spy×Family has been released. The Opening theme song is Souvenir by Bump of Chicken.
The 2nd cour of the Spy×Family anime will air every Saturday, at 11:00 pm JST from October 1st.
Here is the latest promotional video for the anime’s second cour:
Here is the announcement PV for the 2nd cour:
The Spy×Family anime is a split cour show, with the series’ first cour airing in Spring 2022. The 2nd cour is set to run for a total of 13 episodes.
The main cast includes:
- Takuya Eguchi (Hachiman Hikigaya from OreGairu) will lead the cast as Loid Forger
- Atsumi Tanezaki (Lisa Mishima from Zankyou no Terror) joins the cast to voice Yor Forger
- Saori Hayami (Yukino Yukinoshita from Oregairu) as Anya Forger
- Yuuko Kaida (Shimei Ryomou from Ikkitousen) joins the cast to voice Sylvia Sherwood
- Hiroyuki Yoshino (Firo Prochainezo from Baccano!) as Franky Franklin
- Kazuhiro Yamaji (Jouji Saiga from Psycho-Pass) as Henry Henderson
The leading members of the anime’s production staff include:
- Director: Kazuhiro Furuhashi (Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Rurouni Kenshin)
- Anime Character Designer and Chief Animation Director: Kazuaki Shimada (Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara., Haifuri)
- Chief Animation Director: Kyoji Asano (Attack on Titan, Psycho-Pass)
- Music Composer: NoW_NAME (Dorohedoro, Fairy gone)
- Sound Director: Shouji Hata (Fairy Tail, ReLIFE)
- Animation Studios: Wit Studio (Attack on Titan, Vinland Saga) and CloverWorks (Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai, Persona 5: 5 the Animation)