A brand new promotional video has been released for the 2nd cour in the anime adaptation of Tatsuya Endo’s Spy×Family. The new PV gives us a small glimpse into whats expecting in the second half of the wacky series. The video also previews the anime’s new Opening theme song, Souvenir by Bump of Chicken.
The 2nd cour of the Spy×Family anime will air every Saturday, at 11:00 pm JST from October 1st.
Here is the announcement PV for the 2nd cour:
The Spy×Family anime is a split cour show, with the series’ first cour airing in Spring 2022. The second half of the anime is set to resume this October, during the Autumn/Fall anime season. The 2nd cour is set to run for a total of 13 episodes.
The main cast includes:
- Takuya Eguchi (Hachiman Hikigaya from OreGairu) will lead the cast as Loid Forger
- Atsumi Tanezaki (Lisa Mishima from Zankyou no Terror) joins the cast to voice Yor Forger
- Saori Hayami (Yukino Yukinoshita from Oregairu) as Anya Forger
- Yuuko Kaida (Shimei Ryomou from Ikkitousen) joins the cast to voice Sylvia Sherwood
- Hiroyuki Yoshino (Firo Prochainezo from Baccano!) as Franky Franklin
- Kazuhiro Yamaji (Jouji Saiga from Psycho-Pass) as Henry Henderson
The leading members of the anime’s production staff include:
- Director: Kazuhiro Furuhashi (Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Rurouni Kenshin)
- Anime Character Designer and Chief Animation Director: Kazuaki Shimada (Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara., Haifuri)
- Chief Animation Director: Kyoji Asano (Attack on Titan, Psycho-Pass)
- Music Composer: NoW_NAME (Dorohedoro, Fairy gone)
- Sound Director: Shouji Hata (Fairy Tail, ReLIFE)
- Animation Studios: Wit Studio (Attack on Titan, Vinland Saga) and CloverWorks (Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai, Persona 5: 5 the Animation)