The third promotional video has been released for the upcoming anime film based on Hiroshi Hiroyama’s Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya manga, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Sekka no Chikai (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya: Oath Under the Snow). The new 2 minute video focuses on Shirou Emiya, who will play a central role in the movie and his connection to Miyu Edelfelt. The video also previews the main theme song, kaleidoscope by ChouCho.
The Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya anime film, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya Sekka no Chikai, will release in Japan on August 26.
Here is the film’s first promotional video:
And the second PV:
The main cast of the upcoming film consists of:
- Noriaki Sugiyama (Sasuke Uchiha in Naruto) will voice Shirou Emiya
- Kaori Nazuka (Nunnally Lamperouge from Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch) is voicing Miyu Edelfelt
- Mai Kadowaki (Sanya V. Litvyak from Strike Witches) returns to voice Illyasviel von Einzbern
- Natsuki Hanae (Inaho Kaizuka from Aldnoah.Zero) voicing Julian Ichigi
- Noriko Shitaya (Haruko Amaya in Maken-Ki!) returning as Sakura Matou
- Rikiya Koyama (Kogorou Mouri in Detective Conan) voicing the role of Kiritsugu Emiya
The leading members of the production staff include:
- Director: Shin Oonuma (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Kokoro Connect)
- Script Writer: Hazuki Minase (C³ creator)
- Series Composer: Kenji Inoue (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)
- Music Composer: TECHNOBOYS PULCRAFT GREEN-FUND (Witch Craft Works, Trinity Seven)
- Animation Studio: Silver Link (Kokoro Connect, Non Non Biyori)
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Yukishita no Chikai will release nationwide in Japanese theatres from August 26. Advanced tickets are currently on sale. The movie will screen in over 15 theatres around Japan.
Here is a brief synopsis of the series from MAL:
Spin-off of Fate/stay night with Illyasviel von Einzbern as the protagonist, living an alternate life as a school girl. While taking a bath, she stumbles upon Kaleido Stick Ruby, who turns her into a magical girl.