A recent issue of Houbunsha’s Manga Time Jumbo magazine has announced that Hinako Seta’s Re-Kan! 4koma manga will be receiving an anime adaptation that will air from April next year. The official website of the adaptation has launched and revealed the first visual, main cast and staff for the series.
The anime’s site has revealed the main cast of the upcoming series, and a small glimpse of the character designs:
- Ibuki Kido (Nanami Knight Bladefield in Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara) will voice Hibiki Amami
- Miku Itou (Nanako Usami in Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita. ) as Narumi Inoue
- Riho Iida (Rin Hoshizora from Love Live! School Idol Project) voicing as Kana Uehara
- Mao Ichimichi (Kazumi Schlierenzauer from Gokukoku no Brynhildr) will be voicing Kyouko Esumi
- Erii Yamazaki (Roboko in Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda) is voicing the role of Makoto Ogawa
The staff of the anime was also revealed and includes:
- Director: Masashi Kudou (Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties, Ikkitousen: Extravaganza Epoch)
- Series Composer: Takashi Aoshima (Yuru Yuri, Sabagebu!)
- Anime Character Designer: Aoi Yamamoto (Fairy Tail, Final Fantasy VII: On the Way to a Smile)
- Animation Studio: Pierrot Plus (Sabagebu!)
Re-Kan! is a comedy 4koma manga written and illustrated by Hinako Seta. The series began as a one-shot in 2009 in Houbunsha’s Manga Time Jumbos magazine and eventually became a full serialized series in 2010. To date a total of 5 compiled volumes have been released, the latest releasing on December 6.
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
Amami Hibiki is a girl who can see ghosts and other supernatural phenomena in her surroundings. The stories follow her daily life with both her friends and the otherworldly.
The Re-Kan! anime will be airing from April next year during the Spring 2015 anime season. The first promotional video of the anime will be released at Comiket 87.
Source Article – Anime News Network
“Re-Kan!”, images and all associated brands and titles © 2014 Hinako Seta, Houbunsha, Pierrot Plus and the Re-Kan! Production Committee