The official website of Jun Maeda’s Charlotte anime has revealed the preview video for the upcoming 3rd episode of the anime. The episode will be airing on Sunday, July 19th at 12:00am JST on Tokyo MX.
Episode 3: Love and Flames
The main cast of the anime includes:
- Ayane Sakura (Gasper Vladi from High School DxD New) voices Nao Tomori
- Kouki Uchiyama (Raku Ichijou in Nisekoi) as Yuu Otosaka
- Takahiro Mizushima (Takamatsu from Angel Beats!) will be voicing Joujirou Takajou
- Maaya Uchida (Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) is voicing Yusa Nishimori
- Maaya Uchida will also voice Misa, Yusa’s elder sister
- Momo Asakura (Sumi Otokawa from Sakura Trick) voices Ayumi Otosaka
The main staff of the anime consists of:
- Director: Yoshiyuki Asai (Ah! My Goddess and Soul Eater Episode Director)
- Anime Character Designer: Kanami Sekiguchi (Shirobako, Tari Tari)
- Original Character Designer: Na-Ga (Clannad, Angel Beats!)
- Art Director: Kazuki Higashiji (Angel Beats!, Nagi no Asukara)
- Sound Director: Satoki Iida (Angel Beats!, Assassination Classroom)
- Music Composer and Screenplay Writer: Jun Maeda (Angel Beats!, Clannad)
- Music Producers: Anant-Garde Eyes (Angel Beats!, Mekakucity Actors)
- Animation Studio: P.A. Works (Angel Beats!, Nagi no Asukara)
The anime’s website has also revealed the synopsis of the story of Charlotte:
Set in a word in which a small percent of children manifest super powers upon reaching puberty, the series follows the Nouryokusha mono, power bearer, members of the “Hoshi No Umi” Academy student council as they help peers with problems arising from their abilities.
The Charlotte anime currently airs every Sunday on Tokyo MX at 12:00am JST.
“Charlotte”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Jun Maeda, Aniplex, Key, P.A. Works, Dengeki G’s Magazine and the Charlotte Project