The official website of the anime adaptation of Takafumi Nanatsuki and Gekka Uruu’s Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Rachirareta Ken (Story in Which I Was Kidnapped by a Young Lady’s School to be a “Sample of the Common People”) light novel series has revealed that the upcoming series will air from October 7th. In addition, the second promotional video has been revealed.
The Syomin Sample anime will begin its broadcast from Wednesday, October 7th at 11:30pm JST on AT-X. The anime will then air on Tokyo TV on the 8th at 10:30pm JST, on the 9th on Sun TV at 12:30am JST and on KBS half an hour later at 1:00am JST.
The second promotional video of the anime has also been revealed, which previews the main characters of the anime:
The first members of the anime’s cast has been revealed. The character designs were also revealed for the following main characters:
- Atsushi Tamaru (Mochizou Ooji in Tamako Market) will voice Kimito Kagurazaka
- Yuu Serizawa (Ann Fukuhara from Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live) as Aika Tenkuubashi
- Chitose Morinaga (First Major Role) is voicing Karen Jinryou
- Rika Tachibana (First Major Role) will be voicing Reiko Airisugawa
- Saori Oonishi (Eriri Spencer Sawamura in Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata) joins the cast to voice Miyuki Kujou
- Yuuki Kuwahara (Hime Arikawa from Himegoto) voices Hakua Shiodome
- Yumi Hara (Takane Shijou in The [email protected]) as Eri Hanae
The first members of the anime’s staff include:
- Director: Masato Jinbo (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei!, Nozo × Kimi)
- Series Composition: Kento Shimoyama (Bleach, Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden)
- Anime Character Designer: Takao Sano (Chitose Get You!!)
- Music Composer: Hiromi Mizutani (Non Non Biyori, Hell Girl)
- Animation Studio: Silver Link (Non Non Biyori, Kokoro Connect)
Here is the anime’s first PV:
Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Rachirareta Ken (Story in Which I Was Kidnapped by a Young Lady’s School to be a “Sample of the Common People”), shortened as Syomin Sample, is a light novel series written by Takafumi Nanatsuki and illustrated by Gekka Uruu. The series was first published in 2011 in Ichijinsha’s Bunko imprint. To date there has been a total of 9 compiled volumes and the 9th volume will be released on the 20th of January. A manga adaptation of the series started serialization began in 2012 in Ichijinsha’s Monthly Comic Rex magazine, written by Nanatsuki and illustrated by Risumai, where a total of 6 volumes have been released. An anime adaptation of the series was announced, under the name of Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Gets Sareta Ken.
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
In a hidden school surrounded by mountains, young ladies of good families are taught everything a high class lady needs to know. They are also completely cut off from the outside world, keeping them sheltered and innocent. However, a problem has come up recently– more and more graduates are failing to cope with the modern world after graduation. To deal with this problem, they’ve decided to kidnap a male commoner student, and enroll him as a student. They hope that this will be a gentle way to introduce the girls to the outside world.
Kagurazaka Kimito is chosen for this dubious honor, mostly because he seems utterly average. However, the school leaders also seem to have concluded he’s a homosexual with a muscle fetish. When Kimito hears that the alternative may be castration (to protect the girls’ purity), he eagerly plays along with this misconception. Now he’ll just have to survive the attention of many high class young ladies that are completely out of touch with the world!
The Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Gets Sareta Ken anime will premiere on Wednesday, October 7th at 11:30pm JST on AT-X, during the Fall/Autumn 2015 anime season. More information about the anime will be revealed in the upcoming weeks.
“Syomin Sample”, “Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Gets Sareta Ken”, “Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Rachirareta Ken”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Takafumi Nanatsuki, Gekka Uruu, Risumai, Silver Link and Ichijinsha