The official Twitter account of the anime adaptation of Cool Kyoushinsha’s Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid) manga has announced that a special livestream will be held on May 10th to celebrate Maid Day in Japan.
— TVアニメ小林さんちのメイドラゴン公式 (@maidragon_anime) May 8, 2017
Not much details about what the livestream event has been revealed, other than that the main cast will be in attendance.
The event will be streamed on Niconico: http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv297560407
The Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon anime aired during the Winter 2016/2017 anime season for a total of 13 episodes.
The main cast includes:
- Mutsumi Tamura (Jinta Yadomi in AnoHana) will voice Kobayashi
- Yuuki Kuwahara (Hime Arikawa from Himegoto) voices Tooru
- Maria Naganawa (Theiamillia Gre Fortorthe in Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?) as Kanna
- Yuuki Takada (Aoba Suzukaze in New Game!) is going to voice Eruma
- Minami Takahashi (Megumi Tadokoro from Shokugeki no Souma) voicing the role of Rukoa
- Daisuke Ono (Slaine Troyard from Aldnoah.Zero) who voices Fafnir
- Yuuichi Nakamura (Kyousuke Kousaka in Oreimo) as Makoto Takiya
The leading members of the anime’s production staff were revealed and consists of:
- Director: Yasuhiro Takemoto (Hyouka, Amagi Brilliant Park)
- Series Composer: Yuka Yamada (Bungaku Shoujo Memoire, Sengoku Musou)
- Anime Character Designer: Miku Kadowaki (Amagi Brilliant Park, Kyoukai no Kanata)
- Art Director: Mikiko Watanabe (Musaigen no Phantom World ,Kyoukai no Kanata)
- Sound Director: Yota Tsuruoka (K-ON!, Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica)
- Music Composer: Masumi Itou (Red Data Girl , Sengoku Musou)
- Animation Studio: Kyoto Animation (K-On!, Hibike! Euphonium)
Japanese pop band fhana performs the Opening theme song Aozora no Rhapsody and the main cast of the anime performing the Ending theme Ishukan Communication as the group Choro-gonzu.
Promotional Video 2:
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid) is a comedy slice of life manga written and illustrated by Cool Kyoushinsha that began in 2013 under Futabasha’s Monthly Action magazine. Since its debut, a total of 5 compiled volumes have been released. Cool Kyoushinsha is also known for the Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 4koma, which was also adapted into an anime series.
Here is the series synopsis from MAL:
Kobayashi lives alone in an apartment, until one day, Tooru appeared and they ended up living together. Tooru looks down on humans as inferior and foolish, but having been saved by Kobayashi-san, she does everything she can to repay the debt and help her with various things, although not everything goes according to plan.
A mythical everyday life comedy about a hard working office lady living with a dragon girl.
A special Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon livestream will be held for Maid Day in Japan, May 10th. You can watch the stream, if you are in Japan, here: http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv297560407
“Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon”, “Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2017 Futabasha, Cool Kyoushinsha, Kyoto Animation and the Committee of Dragon Life Improvement