At the GA Bunko’s recent GA Fest livestream it was announced that Kisetsu Morita and Benio’s Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita (I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level) light novel is inspiring a TV anime adaptation.
The series’ official Twitter account has revealed the first visual, seen above.
The account has also confirmed that the cast from the drama CDs will reprise their roles in the upcoming anime. The main cast includes:
- Aoi Yuuki (Madoka Kaname in Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica) voicing Azusa
- Kaede Hondo (Kukuru Nonomoto in Fushigi na Somera-chan) as Laika
- Sayaka Senbongi (Mumei from Koutetsujou no Kabaneri) voicing as Falfa
- Minami Tanaka (Hannah N. Fontanstand in Hanayamata) who voices Shalsha
- Sayaka Harada (Ai-chan from Getsuyoubi no Tawawa) voicing the roles of as Halkara
- Manami Numakura (Aoi Sakurai in Rail Wars!) as Beelzebub
- Azumi Waki (Sanae Katagiri in The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls) who is voicing as Fratorte
- Riho Sugiyama (Tanis from Shiyan Pin Jiating) who voices Rosary
Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita (I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level) is a comedic fantasy light novel series written by Kisetsu Morita with illustrations by Benio. The series began as an online novel on Shousetsuka ni Narou in 2016, before being picked up by SB Creative in early 2017. SB Creative began adapting the series into a light novel under their GA Bunko imprint. To date a total of 10 volumes have been published.
Here is the MAL Synopsis:
After living a painful life as an office worker, Azusa ended her short life by dying from overworking. So when she found herself reincarnated as an undying, unaging witch in a new world, she vows to spend her days stress-free and as pleasantly as possible. She ekes out a living by hunting down the easiest targets—the slimes! But after centuries of doing this simple job, she’s ended up with insane powers…how will she maintain her low key life now?!
A TV anime adaptation of Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita (I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level) has been announced and is in production.
Source Article - Anime News Network
Source Image - Slime Taoshite 300-nen Twitter