The official website of the upcoming anime film adaptation of Kenji Saitou and Akinari Nao’s Trinity Seven manga has revealed the title of the February film: Trinity Seven: Eternity Library to Alchemic Girl. In addition, a new visual, set of character designs, trailer and ticket details were also revealed.
The Trinity Seven anime film will be released in theatres across Japan on February 25th. At the moment, a total of 16 theatres will be showing the film. Details about the participating cinemas can be found here: http://movie.trinity-7.com/theater.php.
Updated character designs for the main cast have been revealed, which will return from the TV anime to reprise their roles:
- Yumi Hara (Takane Shijou in The [email protected]) is voicing Lilith Asami
- Aya Uchida (Kotori Minami from Love Live! School Idol Project) will be voicing Arin Kannazuki
- Ayane Sakura (Kokoa Hoto from Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?) will voice Levi Kazama
- Yoko Hikasa (Mio Akiyama from K-ON!) will voice Mira Yamana
- Ryoka Yuzuki (Satsuki Kiryuuin in Kill la Kill) as Akio Fudou
- Rie Murakawa (Hotaru Ichijou in Non Non Biyori) is voicing Yui Kurata
- Nao Touyama (Chitoge Kirisaki in Nisekoi) as Liselotte Sherlock
- Rina Hidaka (Silica in Sword Art Online) as Lilim
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kirito in Sword Art Online) will voice Arata Kasuga
- Ayaka Suwa (Tokaku Azuma in Akuma no Riddle) voiced Hijiri Kasuga
- Aya Suzaki (Tamako Kitashirakawa from Tamako Market) voices Selina Sherlock
- Shinichiro Miki (Takumi Fujiwara from Initial D) is going to voice Biblia Gakuenchou
- Ayaka Fukuhara (Rin Shibuya in The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls) is voicing Lugh
- Chinatsu Akasaki (Shinka Nibutani in Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) as Ilia
- Nobunaga Shimazaki (Haruka Nanase from Free!) will voice Lust Trinity
- Mao Ichimichi (Kazumi Schlierenzauer from Gokukoku no Brynhildr) voicing the role of Anastasia L
- Yoshino Nanjo (Eri Ayase in Love Live! School Idol Project) as Master Akarsha
The production staff of the anime will also return:
- Director: Hiroshi Nishikiori (Azumanga Daioh, Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Series Composer: Hiroyuki Yoshino (Accel World, Guilty Crown)
- Animation Director and Anime Character Designer: Tomooka Shinpei (Sekirei, Inukami!)
- Music Composer: TECHNOBOYS PULCRAFT GREEN-FUND (Akikan!)
- Animation Studio: Seven Arcs Pictures (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, Sekirei)
The main theme song of the anime film will be the song Last Proof performed by ZAQ.
A brand new trailer was released:
Here is the previous teaser trailer:
Advanced tickets for the film will go on sale in the upcoming weeks. In addition to the ticket bundle, fans who will watch the film on February 25th will have a chance to receive a special autograph – while stocks last. A total of 6 different boards have been revealed with a 7th special board being kept secret. The 25th and 26 will see a special stage event for meeting and greeting the film’s main cast. Tickets for those events can be purchased at Lawson store around the country for ¥2,000 (~ US$17.30).
There is also Blu-ray re-release of the 2014 TV anime is set to release on January 25th, 2017. It will contain all 12 episodes of the anime and the OVA that was bundled with the 11th volume of the manga. The Blu-ray will also come with a special box featuring Lilith drawn by Tomooka Shinpei, as well as a booklet and uncredited Opening and Ending sequences. It will retail for ¥21,600 (~ US$208.35).
Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Masho Tsukai is a romantic comedy manga series written by Kenji Saitou and illustrated by Akinari Nao. The series launched in 2010 in Fujimi Shobo’s Monthly Dragon Age magazine and to date has a total of 14 volumes. The series received a drama CD adaptation in 2012, which was followed by a TV anime adaptation in October, 2014 and a light novel spin-off.
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire’s keepsake?
The Trinity Seven anime film, Trinity Seven: Eternity Library to Alchemic Girl, will release in 16 theatres across Japan on February 25th 2017. Additional information about the film will be revealed at a later date.
"Trinity Seven: Eternity Library to Alchemic Girl", "Trinity Seven", "Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Masho Tsukai", images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2017 Kenji Saitou, Akinari Nao, Fujimi Shobo and Seven Arcs Pictures