The first details about the upcoming anime adaptation of Capcom’s Ace Attorney (Gyakuten Saiban) series has been released. The first visual, members of cast and staff were all revealed for the April series.
The first members of the anime’s cast has been revealed. The cast will be different from the voice actors and actresses in the video games. They include:
- Yuuki Kaji (Eren Jaeger in Attack on Titan) voices Phoenix Wright
- Aoi Yuuki (Madoka Kaname in Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica) as Maya Fey
- Masashi Tamaki (First Major Role) will be voicing as Miles Edgeworth
- Chie Nakamura (Sakura Haruno from Naruto) will voice Mia Fey
- Masami Iwasaki (Wakashi Hiyoshi in Prince of Tennis) is voicing as Dick Gumshoe
- Tooru Nara (Naoki Ishida from Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker-hen) as Larry Butz
The anime’s production staff consists of:
- Director: Ayumu Watanabe (Space Brothers, Doraemon)
- Series Composer: Atsuhiro Tomioka (Inazuma Eleven, Pokémon: Black and White)
- Anime Character Designer: Keiko Ota (Inuyasha, D.Gray-man)
- Music Composer: Kaoru Wada (Hyakko)
- Animation Studio: A-1 Pictures (Sword Art Online, Aldnoah.Zero)
Ace Attorney (Gyakuten Saiban) is a series of adventure and visual novel-esque video games developed by Capcom. First developed in 2001 for the Gameboy Advance, the game involves players playing as defense attorney Phoenix Wright. The game revolves around two segments, trial and investigation, where players will have to try and examine all the clues, witnesses and come up with a conclusion. Since the first game, a total of 9 games have been released, with the latest being The Great Ace Attorney for the 3DS.
The Ace Attorney anime will be airing in April 2016, throughout the Spring 2016 anime season. Additional information about the anime will be revealed at a later date.
Source Article – Anime News Network
“Ace Attorney”, “Gyakuten Saiban”, images, video and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Capcom ltd and A-1 Pictures