The official website of The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls anime adaptation has released the preview images and preview video for the 6th episode of the series, which will be airing on Friday the 13th of February at midnight JST (effectively the 14th) on Tokyo MX.
Episode 6: Finally, Our Day has Come!
The anime’s main cast includes:
- Ayaka Ohashi (Kurome in Akame ga Kill!) voicing as Uzuki Shimamura
- Ayaka Fukuhara (First Major Role) will play the role of Rin Shibuya
- Sayuri Hara (Rizumu Amamiya from Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream) will be the voice of Mio Honda
- Tomoyo Kurosawa (Tina Sprout from Black Bullet) voices Miria Akagi
- Sumire Uesaka (Sanae Dekomori in Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) will voice Anastasia
- Naomi Oozora (Inari Fushimi from Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.) voices Chieri Ogata
- Maaya Uchida (Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) is voicing Ranko Kanzaki
- Nozomi Yamamoto (Yukimura Kusunoki in Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) playing as Rika Jougasaki
- Ruriko Aoki (Priscilla Twilight from Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou) will voice Riina Tada
- Aya Suzaki (Tamako Kitashirakawa from Tamako Market) will be voicing Minami Nitta
- Hiromi Igarashi (Orion in Amnesia) as Anzu Futaba
- Natsumi Takamori (Mei Misaki from Another) will play Miku Maekawa
- Yuka Ootsubo (Kyoko Toshino from YuruYuri) as Kanako Mimura
- Rei Matsuzaki (Ayame Reikadou from NouCome) voices Kirari Moroboshi
The anime’s production crew are as follows:
- Director and Series Composer: Noriko Takao (The [email protected], The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Series Composer: Tatsuya Takahashi (The [email protected] Movie: Kagayaki no Mukougawa e! Screenplay)
- Anime Character Designer and Animation Director: Yuusuke Matsuo (Black★Rock Shooter OVA, The [email protected])
- Music Composer: Hidekazu Tanaka (Aikatsu! and The [email protected] Theme Song Composer)
- Animation Studio: A-1 Pictures (Sword Art Online, Aldnoah.Zero)
The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls is a mobile social game developed by Mobage and published by Bandai Namco Games. The game involves the player to interact with other players, where they need to perform various tasks. The game features a total of 100 idols to be collected, who are represented as trading cards in the game. The game acts out like other social games where you will need to use a form of stamina to do a task – where it is refilled over time. The game has been reported to earn 1 Billion Yen (~ 10 Million USD) per month from in-game purchases of items and idols, and has over 4 million users as of April this year. A live concert of the game with all the voice actresses, [email protected] Cinderella Girls 1st Live Wonderful [email protected]!!, was held at the Maihama Amphi Theater in Chiba Prefecture where the anime adaptation was announced last year.
The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls anime airs every Friday at midnight (effectively Saturday) on Tokyo MX.
You can visit the anime’s website here: http://imas-cinderella.com/
And follow their Twitter here: @imas_anime
“The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls”, “[email protected]”, images, videos and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Bandai Namco Games Inc., Mobage, A-1 Pictures and Project Cinderella