Two promotional videos have been revealed for the upcoming two episode YuruYuri: Nachuyachumi!+ OVA. The first video previews both episodes whilst introducing the main characters of the series once again, and the second promotional video focuses on the first episode, YuruYuri: Nachuyachumi!+ 1. YuruYuri: Nachuyachumi!+ is a special comprising of two episodes that will follow the YuruYuri: Nachuyachumi! OVA, released in 2014. The OVA will include a brand new Opening and Ending sequence.
The first episode of YuruYuri: Nachuyachumi!+ will air on TV Tokyo on August 21st at 3:05am JST. The second and final episode will air sometime in September.
Promotional video for the Nachuyachumi!+ OVAs:
And the PV for the first episode:
The main cast of the anime will return to voice their respective roles:
- Shiori Mikami (Krista Lenz in Attack on Titan) will return as Akari Akaza
- Minami Tsuda (Megumi Yoshikawa in Wake Up Girls!) is voicing Yui Funami
- Yuka Ootsubo (Kanako Mimura from The [email protected] Cinderella Girls) voices Kyouko Toshinou
- Rumi Okubo (Tsumiki Miniwa in Acchi Kocchi) as Chinatsu Yoshikawa
- Suzuko Mimori (Sherlock Shellingford from Tantei Opera Milky Holmes) returns as Himawari Furutani
- Aki Toyosaki (Yui Hirasawa from K-ON!) voicing as Chitose Ikeda
- Emiri Katou (Kyuubey from Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica) will voice Sakurako Oomuro
- Saki Fujita (Ao Nanami from Yozakura Quartet) as Ayano Sugiura
The staff includes:
- Director and Script Writer: Hiroyuki Hata (YuruYuri: Nachuyachumi!, Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.)
- Series Composer: Makoto Fukami (Psycho-Pass)
- Chief Animation Director and Anime Character Designer: Motohiro Taniguchi (YuruYuri: Nachuyachumi!, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Animation Studio: TYO Animations (YuruYuri: Nachuyachumi!, Shinryaku! Ika Musume)
Here is the OVA’s visual:
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
Right after starting middle school, Akari Akaza joins the Amusement Club which is composed solely by her two childhood friends, Kyouko Toshinou and Yui Funami. Chinatsu Yoshikawa, Akaza’s classmate, becomes a member after finding out about the dissolution of the Tea Club.
The Amusement Club, situated at the tea room facility since the Tea Club disbanded, has no clear purpose, being free for the girls to do whatever they want.