The official website of the upcoming TV anime adaptation of Kei Ookubo’s Arte manga has released a brand new visual for the upcoming Spring 2020 anime. In addition, a brand new promotional video has been released.
The Atre anime will start its broadcast in April 2020 during the Spring 2020 TV anime season.
Here is the first promotional video for the anime:
The main cast of the upcoming anime includes:
- Mikako Komatsu (Neko in K) leading the cast to voice Arte
- Katsuyuki Konishi (America from Hetalia) voicing as Leo
- Junya Enoki (Takeru Takaishi in Digimon Adventure tri.) as Angelo
- Sayaka Ohara (Irisviel von Einzbern in Fate/Zero) voicing the role of Veronica
- Kousuke Toriumi (Shunsuke Imaizumi from Yowamushi Pedal) as Yuri
- Mao Ichimichi (Kazumi Schlierenzauer from Gokukoku no Brynhildr) will voice Catalina
The leading members of the production staff include:
- Director: Takayuki Hamana (The Prince of Tennis, Appleseed XIII)
- Series Composer: Reiko Yoshida (Girls und Panzer, K-ON!)
- Anime Character Designer and Chief Animation Director: Chieko Miyakawa (Moshidora)
- Music Composer: Gorou Itou (Debut Role)
- Audio Director: Yasunori Ebina (Naruto, Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Animation Studio: Seven Arcs Pictures (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, Sekirei)
Arte is a historical slice of life manga written and illustrated by Kei Ookubo. The series began in late 2013 and is published under North Stars Pictures’s Monthy Comic Zenon magazine. To date, a total of 11 compiled volumes have been published.
Here is the series synopsis from MAL:
Arte was born into an aristocratic family in Florence during the 16th century Renaissance era. Being female, it was unheard of for one to become an artist. Driven by her love of art, Arte is willing to cast aside her aristocratic lifestyle to become an artist.
The TV anime adaptation of Arte will premiere in April 2020 during the Spring 2020 anime season.