The official website of the 2021 Kyoani Music Festival has revealed a key visual and trailer for the upcoming two-day concert. The concert will take place on the weekend of November 20 at the ROHM Theatre Kyoto.
The concert will feature songs and artists that have performed for Kyoto Animation’s anime.
The list of artists that will be performing live at the festival has been revealed and are as follows:
- Mai Aizawa (Tenjoubito to Akutobito Saigo no Tatakai ED)
- OLDCODEX (Free! OP, Free! movie main themes)
- SCREEN mode (Musaigen no Phantom World OP)
- Aya Suzaki (Tamako Market OP, ED)
- TRUE (Hibike! Euphonium OP)
- Homecomings (Liz to Aoi Tori ED)
- Luck life (Tsurune OP)
- Minori Chihara (Violet Evergarden ED)
- fhána (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon OP)
- Aira Yuuki (Violet Evergarden OP)
- ZAQ (Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! OP, ED)
More artists for the concert will be revealed at a later date.
Tickets for the concert can also be acquired via a lottery system. The lottery will run until September 10, with the winners drawn on September 15. The selected winners will be able to purchase the tickets until September 26. Up to two tickets can be obtained via the lottery.
There will be two types of tickets, premium and normal. Premium tickets will contain a uniquely designed illustration and a special canvas artboard. Premium tickets will cost ¥18, 700 (~ US$170.40) and normal tickets will cost ¥9,900 (~ US$ 99.00); prices include tax and shipping costs.
The concert will be the 5th annual Kyoto Animation festival. The first event was held in 2015 for the 30th anniversary of Kyoto Animation and has occurred annually since then.
The 2021 Kyoani Music Festival will be held on November 20 and 21 at the ROHM Theatre Kyoto.