To celebrate Christmas, the official website of the anime adaptation of Link and Kotaro Shono’s Shuumatsu no Harem (World’s End Harem) manga has released three new visuals. The new visuals feature one of the three main girls from the show, starting with Mira Suou:
Rena Kitayama visual:
Akira Toudou visual:
The Shuumatsu no Harem anime adaptation aired its first episode on October 8th, before announcing that the remainder of the episodes has been delayed till January. The second episode will air on Saturday, January 8th on Tokyo MX at 1:30 am JST.
Here is the latest promotional video for the anime:
The anime’s main cast includes:
- Taichi Ichikawa (Bam in Tower of God) leading the cast as Reito Mizuhara
- Haruka Shiraishi (Kirie Motoba from Himouto! Umaru-Chan) as Mira Suou
- Ayana Taketatsu (Suguha Kirigaya from Sword Art Online) as Karen Kamiya
- You Taichi (Dorothy in Princess Principal) voices the role of Akane Ryuuzouji
- Shizuka Ishigami (Ellis Fahrengart in Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance) is voicing the role of Neneko Isurugi
- Satomi Amano (Tamaki Yamazaki from Tamayomi) as Rena Kitayama
- Kazuki Ura (First Major Role) as Doi Shouta
- Takuya Eguchi (Hachiman Hikigaya from OreGairu) as Kyouji Hino
The leading members of the anime’s staff include:
- Director: Yuu Nobuta (Saihate no Paladin, Haifuri)
- Series Composer: Tatsuya Takahashi (Domestic na Kanojo, Eromanga Sensei)
- Anime Character Designer and Chief Animation Director: Masaru Koseki (Happiness!, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou)
- Chief Animation Director: Naoki Yamauchi (Maesetsu!, Kiniro Mosaic Thank you!!)
- Sound Director: Fumiyuki Go (Overlord, Rail Wars!)
- Music Composer: Shigenobu Ookawa (Miss Monochrome, Nyan Koi!)
- Animation Studios: Studio Gokumi (Kiniro Mosaic, A-Channel) and AXsiZ (Kiniro Mosaic Thank you!!, Wagamama High Spec)
Shuumatsu no Harem (World’s End Harem) is an ecchi science-fiction manga written by LINK and illustrated by Kotaro Shono. The series began publication in mid-2016 and is published by Shueisha in their Shounen Jump+ online magazine. To date, a total of 13 volumes have been compiled and published. The series has garnered much popularity since its release, with over 7 million copies in circulation as of September 2021. The series has received an audio drama adaptation in mid-2017 and even a VR game adaptation for PC in 2019.
Here is the series synopsis from MAL:
The Man-Killer Virus: a lethal disease that has eradicated 99.9% of the world’s male population. Mizuhara Reito has been in cryogenic sleep for the past five years, leaving behind Tachibana Erisa, the girl of his dreams. When Reito awakens from the deep freeze, he emerges into a sex-crazed new world where he himself is the planet’s most precious resource. Reito and four other male studs are given lives of luxury and one simple mission: repopulate the world by impregnating as many women as possible! All Reito wants, however, is to find his beloved Erisa who went missing three years ago. Can Reito resist temptation and find his one true love?
The TV anime adaptation of Shuumatsu no Harem will return on Saturday, January 8th, 2022 on Tokyo MX at 1:30 am JST.