The official website of the anime adaptation of Afro’s Yurucamp△ (Laid-Back Camp△) has announced that the upcoming film will release in Japan on July 1st. In addition, a brand new visual and trailer was also released.
Advanced tickets for the film are still currently on sale. The tickets costs ¥1,600 (~ US$12.55) and is bundled with a limited edition sticker.
Here is the first trailer for the Yurucamp△ Movie:
Here are the previous visuals for the film:
The main cast from the prior seasons will return for the film:
- Yumiri Hanamori (Chiaya Misono from Rolling☆Girls) returns to voice Nadeshiko Kagamihara
- Nao Touyama (Chitoge Kirisaki in Nisekoi) as Rin Shima
- Aki Toyosaki (Yui Hirasawa from K-ON!) who will voice Aoi Inuyama
- Rie Takahashi (Megumin in KonoSuba) voicing the role of Ena Saitou
The film’s production staff consists of:
- Director: Yoshiaki Kyougoku (Yurucamp△)
- Scriptwriter: Jin Tanaka (Tokyo Ghoul, Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha)
- Anime Character Designer: Mutsumi Sasaki (Seikoku no Dragonar, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom)
- Animation Studio: C-Station (Seikoku no Dragonar, Starmyu)
Yurucamp△ (Laid-Back Camp△) is a comedy slice of life manga written and illustrated by Afro. The series is currently serialized in Houbunsha’s Manga Time Kirara Forward magazine, where to date a total of 12 compiled volumes have been published. An anime adaptation of the manga premiered in January 2018 for a total of 12 episodes. The anime was followed by a spin-off series titled Heya Camp△ in the Winter 2019/2020 anime season, and a second season in the Winter 2020/2021 anime season.
Here is the series synopsis from MAL:
Rin likes to go camping by herself along the lakes that provide a scenic view of Mt. Fuji. Nadeshiko loves to take cycling trips by herself to places where she can see Mt. Fuji. After they meet, Rin and Nadeshiko take camping trips, eat cup ramen together, and enjoy the scenery.
The Yurucamp△ anime movie will release in Japan on July 1st, 2022.