The most recent issue of Dengeki G’s magazine has revealed a brand new visual for the upcoming second season of the anime adaptation of Yui Hara’s Kiniro Mosaic (Kinmoza!) manga, Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic. The new visual features Alice, Shinobu and Karen having a nice picnic near some Cherry Blossoms.
Click on the image for the full resolution
The main cast from the first season will be returning to voice their respective roles, which includes:
- Asuka Nishi (Hakata Kanamori from Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukou Tenmonbu) returning as Shinobu Omiya
- Manami Tanaka (Neko Miyabi in Sakura Taisen: Kanadegumi) voicing Alice Cartelet
- Nao Touyama (Kanon Nakagawa in The World God Only Knows) back to voice Karen Kujou
- Risa Taneda (Mirai Kuriyama from Kyoukai no Kanata) as Aya Komichi
- Yumi Uchiyama (Nagisa Tennouji from A-Channel) will once again voice Yoko Inokuma
A few returning members of the anime’s production staff were also revealed:
- Director: Motoki Tanaka (Kiniro Mosaic, Grisaia no Kajitsu)
- Series Composer: Yuniko Ayana (Kiniro Mosaic, Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita.)
- Anime Character Designer: Kazuyuki Ueda (Kiniro Mosaic, Haitai Nanafa)
- Animation Studio: Studio Gokumi (Kiniro Mosaic, A-Channel)
A total of two promotional videos have been revealed for the Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic so far:
And the first commercial was also released:
Kiniro Mosaic (Kinmoza!) is a 4koma manga written and illustated by Yui Hara. The manga began in mid 2010, where it is being published in Houbunsha’s Manga Time Kirara Max magazine. To date the manga has a total of 5 volumes. The series received an anime adaption in July 2013 from Studio Gokumi (Oda Nobuna no Yabou, A-Channel). The series also featured the debut of Rhodanthe*, an idol group featuring the main voice actresses of the anime.
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
The story begins with Oomiya Shinobu, a 15-year-old, seemingly pure Japanese girl who actually did a homestay in Great Britain. Even after coming back to Japan, she still misses her time overseas. One day, an airmail letter arrives from Alice, the girl in Shinobu’s host family in Great Britain. The letter reads: Shinobu, I’m coming to Japan! The Japanese/British girls’ mixed comedy follows the lives of Shinobu, Alice, and other girls from both Japan and Great Britain.
Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic will be airing this April, during the Spring 2015 anime season. Further information about he anime will be revealed soon.
“Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic”, “Kinrio Mosiac”, “Kinmoza”, images and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Yui Hara, Houbunsha and Studio Gokumi<\h15>