A brand new promotional video has been released for the anime adaptation of Naoko Kodama’s yuri manga Netsuzou TRap (NTR: Netsuzou TRap). The new video introduces to us the main female characters and their situations; where they cheat on their boyfriends for the ultimate, forbidden love. The video also previews the Opening theme song, Blue Bud Blue by Haruka Tojo.
The TV anime adaptation of yuri manga Netsuzou TRap will be broadcasting every Wednesday on AT-X at 10:00pm JST from July 5th, throughout the Summer 2017 anime season.
Here is the first PV:
The first episode of the Netsuzou TRap TV anime will premiere on Wednesday, July 5th on AT-X from 10:00pm JST till 10:10pm JST (running for 10 minutes). The series will then air on Tokyo MX from the 6th at 3:40am JST, on BS11 from the 8th at 3:30am JST and on Tokyo MX2 from the 12th at 1:35am JST.
The series will also be streaming on various Japanese sites, including AbemaTV, NicoNico Douga, Amazon Video, GYAO! and U-Next.
The anime’s main cast includes:
- Ai Kakuma (Ruuko Kominato from Selector Infected WIXOSS) leading as Yuma Okazaki
- Hiromi Igarashi (Anzu Futaba in The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls) joining the cast as Hotaru Mizushina
- Daisuke Ono (Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler) will voice Fujiwara
- Ryota Ohsaka (Sugane Tachibana from Gatchaman Crowds) as Takeda
The revealed staff members working on the anime consists of:
- Director: Hisayoshi Hirasawa (OZMAFIA!!, Ojisan to Marshmallow)
- Scriptwriters: Yuuichi Uchibori (Bernard-jou Iwaku.) and WORDS in STEREO (Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki)
- Anime Character Designer: Masaru Kawashima (White Album and Kiznaiver Animation Director)
- Animation Studio: Creators in Pack (OZMAFIA!!, Ojisan to Marshmallow)
Here is the series synopsis from MAL:
Yuma and Hotaru have been friends since childhood, so it’s only natural that when Yuma is nervous about her new boyfriend, she asks Hotaru for advice. But when Hotaru starts coming onto Yuma for what feels like more than just ‘practice’, what does it mean…? With boyfriends in the foreground but a secret, passionate tryst in the background, will Yuma and Hotaru try to forget what happened between them or have they fallen into a trap of true love and betrayal?