The official website of the TV anime adaptation of Kisetsu Morita and Benio’s Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita (I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level) light novel has released a brand new visual, ahead of the series’ April 10th premiere.
Here are the anime’s previous visuals:
The Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita anime will begin its broadcast on April 10th on AT-X at 9:00 pm JST. The series will then air on Tokyo MX and BS 11 at 10:00 pm JST, Sun TV at 10:30 pm JST, and on KBS Kyoto at 11:00 pm JST.
The main cast of the upcoming anime includes:
- Aoi Yuuki (Madoka Kaname in Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica) voicing Azusa
- Kaede Hondo (Kukuru Nonomoto in Fushigi na Somera-chan) as Laika
- Sayaka Senbongi (Mumei from Koutetsujou no Kabaneri) voicing as Falfa
- Minami Tanaka (Hannah N. Fontanstand in Hanayamata) who voices Shalsha
- Sayaka Harada (Ai-chan from Getsuyoubi no Tawawa) voicing the roles as Halkara
- Manami Numakura (Aoi Sakurai in Rail Wars!) as Beelzebub
- Azumi Waki (Sanae Katagiri in The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls) who is voicing Fratorte
- Riho Sugiyama (Tanis from Shiyan Pin Jiating) who voices Rosary
- Yukari Tamura (Suzuha Suzuha from Steins;Gate) as Pecora
The leading members of the anime’s production staff include:
- Director: Nobukage Kimura (tsuritama, Casshern Sins)
- Series Composer: Tatsuya Takahashi (Domestic na Kanojo, Eromanga Sensei)
- Anime Character Designer: Keisuke Goto (Fate/Grand Order: First Order, Yatterman Night)
- Art Director: Ken Naito (Koufuku Graffiti, Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica)
- Sound Director: Satoshi Motoyama (Senki Zesshou Symphogear, Oreimo)
- Music Composer: Keiji Inai (DanMachi, Heavy Object)
- Animation Studio: Revoroot (FLCL Alternative, Babylon)
Here is the anime’s first promotional video:
And the second PV:
Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita (I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level) is a comedic fantasy light novel series written by Kisetsu Morita with illustrations by Benio. The series began as an online novel on Shousetsuka ni Narou in 2016, before being picked up by SB Creative in early 2017. SB Creative began adapting the series into a light novel under their GA Bunko imprint. To date, a total of 10 volumes have been published. The series has also inspired a manga adaptation, alongside numerous light novel and manga spin-off series.
Here is the MAL Synopsis:
Suddenly dying from overwork, salarywoman Azusa Aizawa finds herself before an angel, who allows her to reincarnate into a new world as an immortal witch, where she spends her days killing slimes for money on an otherwise eternal vacation. But even the minimal experience points from slimes will add up after hundreds of years, and Azusa discovers that she accidentally reached the maximum level! Fearing that her strong abilities will attract work and force her back to a life of overexertion, she decides to hide her strength in order to preserve her peaceful lifestyle.
Despite her efforts, tales of the max level “Witch of the Plateau” spread across the land, and a proud dragon named Raika shows up looking to test their strength against her. Even though Azusa defeats and befriends Raika, problems arise as both friends and foes come looking for the secluded witch.
The Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita anime will air every Saturday on AT-X at 9:00 pm JST, starting from April 10th.